My Ford Explorer is a Ford Exploder !!!!!!

Old December 19th 04, 08:14 AM
Bruno Beam

Default My Ford Explorer is a Ford Exploder !!!!!!

Yes, yesterday it exploded with a loud KABBOOOM !

What can I do now?
Old December 19th 04, 04:12 PM
Jim Warman

Spend more money on drugs...... those cheap ones are screwing you up too
much..... (cross-post deleted)

om...

Old December 19th 04, 07:51 PM
Herb Kauhry

Buy a shovel and rent a dumpster?

--

om...

Old December 20th 04, 03:57 AM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"Bruno Beam" > wrote in message
om...
> Yes, yesterday it exploded with a loud KABBOOOM !
>
> What can I do now?

That was your underwear, quit eating that damn chili and beans.

Old January 18th 05, 08:09 AM
Todd Grigsby

Buy Chevy. Seriously, if it was the Titan engine, that aluminum crap ejects
spark plugs all the time. Once you get it fixed, sell the damn thing, grow up,
get smart, and buy a Dodge or a Chevy.

Old January 18th 05, 01:13 PM
C. E. White

Todd Grigsby wrote:

> Buy Chevy. Seriously, if it was the Titan engine, that aluminum crap ejects
> spark plugs all the time. Once you get it fixed, sell the damn thing, grow up,
> get smart, and buy a Dodge or a Chevy.

I assume you mean a Triton engine. And I've owned three, my
Mother another two. None has ejected a spark plug. Current
Chevies use aluminum heads as well. I have owned a Dodge -
never ever again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice
shame on me. Chevies are Ok if you are just riding around.
Dodges can't even handle that.

Ed
Old January 19th 05, 01:47 AM
M Hoaglan

buy a dodge????
I was looking for a late model dodge durango, at a local dodge dealer,
then I was told of the dodge recall, the durango front wheels come
off.---oh,, and also the dodge durango is made in MEXICO,, ugghhhh.
I had a chevy s10 blazer for many years, I bought new 1992, it was a good
one, had 220,000 miles when I sold it,. it did have a few weak areas, as all
do,,.
the new s10 blazer is to small,
while at the dodge dealer I spotted a 2001 explorer xlt, with every option,
black and tan leather, 43,000 miles,.
I bought it, and put a really good tow hitch, and towed my boat to lake mead
today.
this explorer is really nice, and it was made in america,
so,, you can keep your dodge......and that new durango, looks like a
pregnant elephant..