iRacing is up for your cash

Old June 11th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
SuperDaz[_2_]

Default iRacing is up for your cash

As above ..ive paid my cash and ready to rock and roll!!

Cya on the track

Daz

Old June 12th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Hello

"SuperDaz" > wrote in message
> As above ..ive paid my cash and ready to rock and roll!!
>
> Cya on the track
>
> Daz

I wonder how soon before the invites get an invite. I heard it will take
the a good month to get everyone through.

Alan

Old June 12th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andi Cole

"Hello" > wrote in message
. ..

> "SuperDaz" > wrote in message
>> As above ..ive paid my cash and ready to rock and roll!!
>>
>> Cya on the track
>>
>> Daz
>>

> I wonder how soon before the invites get an invite. I heard it will take
> the a good month to get everyone through.
>

> Alan

Beta testers have to submit their nominees by Friday evening (US time).

Andi.

Old June 12th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_4_]

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message

> "Hello" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "SuperDaz" > wrote in message
>>> As above ..ive paid my cash and ready to rock and roll!!
>>>
>>> Cya on the track
>>>
>>> Daz
>>>

>> I wonder how soon before the invites get an invite. I heard it will take
>> the a good month to get everyone through.
>>

>> Alan
>>

> Beta testers have to submit their nominees by Friday evening (US time).
>
> Andi.

I was asking when the beta tester invites get the call, when they will be
able to join and run iRacing.

Alan

Old June 12th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
SuperDaz[_2_]

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Andi Cole" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Hello" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> I wonder how soon before the invites get an invite. I heard it will
>>> take the a good month to get everyone through.
>>>

>>> Alan
>>>

>> Beta testers have to submit their nominees by Friday evening (US time).
>>
>> Andi.
>>

> I was asking when the beta tester invites get the call, when they will be
> able to join and run iRacing.
>
> Alan

After they have looked through all the mails so there's nobody in it twice
then you will get ya call....i would have thought it would be around sunday
or monday. But dont hold me to that!

HTH
Daz

Old June 12th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_4_]

"SuperDaz" > wrote in message

> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Andi Cole" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hello" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> Beta testers have to submit their nominees by Friday evening (US time).
>>>
>>> Andi.
>>>

>> I was asking when the beta tester invites get the call, when they will be
>> able to join and run iRacing.
>>
>> Alan
>>

> After they have looked through all the mails so there's nobody in it twice
> then you will get ya call....i would have thought it would be around
> sunday or monday. But dont hold me to that!
>
> HTH
> Daz

Okay. I guess I'll just wait.

Alan

Old June 12th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Somebody should send an invite to Gjon Camaj at ISI. Of course, that
may be superfluous....
Old June 13th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I'm looking for an answer to this...

-Larry

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
.. .

> I was asking when the beta tester invites get the call, when they will be
> able to join and run iRacing.
>
> Alan

iRacing Who? [email protected] Simulators 62 August 10th 07 10:01 PM
iRacing what? _Mitch Simulators 4 August 1st 07 04:27 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH*Legal NeoOne Ford Mustang 0 January 6th 05 11:23 PM