Exhaust

Old August 1st 06, 11:10 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Steve[_10_]

Default Exhaust

Hello All

After having a glance underneath my car recently, it looks like I'm going
to be forking out for a new exhaust before long.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what exhaust I should be fitting?
I wouldn't be adverse to fitting one which improved the performance, but I
don't want one which looks like I've slung a draing pipe under my car, or
which sounds as though I've already holed it.

Thanks

Steve

(BTW, 1998, 156, 2.5)

Old August 2nd 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
James Ewen

"Steve" > wrote in message
> Hello All
>
> After having a glance underneath my car recently, it looks like I'm going
> to be forking out for a new exhaust before long.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations as to what exhaust I should be
> fitting? I wouldn't be adverse to fitting one which improved the
> performance, but I don't want one which looks like I've slung a draing
> pipe under my car, or which sounds as though I've already holed it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Autodelta Deeptone. There's a twin outlet version and a single oval outlet
(which looks really nice on this car). I'll send you a pic if you want.
Sounds better than stock without being intrusive, and is stainless also.
http://www.autodeltashop.com/index.php?cPath=23_63

I don't see the single outlet oval on the site anymore, but I guess you
could call them. The back box was available on it's own when I bought it...

Old August 2nd 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Steve[_10_]

thanks for this James

. uk...

Old August 2nd 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
James Ewen

> "James Ewen" > wrote in message
> . uk...
>> "Steve" > wrote in message
>>> Hello All
>>>
>>> After having a glance underneath my car recently, it looks like I'm
>>> going to be forking out for a new exhaust before long.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any recommendations as to what exhaust I should be
>>> fitting? I wouldn't be adverse to fitting one which improved the
>>> performance, but I don't want one which looks like I've slung a draing
>>> pipe under my car, or which sounds as though I've already holed it.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>

>> Autodelta Deeptone. There's a twin outlet version and a single oval
>> outlet (which looks really nice on this car). I'll send you a pic if you
>> want. Sounds better than stock without being intrusive, and is stainless
>> also. http://www.autodeltashop.com/index.php?cPath=23_63
>>
>> I don't see the single outlet oval on the site anymore, but I guess you
>> could call them. The back box was available on it's own when I bought
>> it...

Here's a pic of mine

http://www.cv1.info/autodelta.jpg

Old August 3rd 06, 10:22 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Steve[_10_]

This is exactly what I'm after. Bit pricey though...but that's nothing
unusual. .

k...

Old August 4th 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
[email protected]

James Ewen wrote:
> > "James Ewen" > wrote in message
> > . uk...

> >> Autodelta Deeptone. There's a twin outlet version and a single oval
> >> outlet (which looks really nice on this car). I'll send you a pic if you
> >> want. Sounds better than stock without being intrusive, and is stainless
> >> also. http://www.autodeltashop.com/index.php?cPath=23_63
> >>
> >> I don't see the single outlet oval on the site anymore, but I guess you
> >> could call them. The back box was available on it's own when I bought
> >> it...
> >>

> Here's a pic of mine
>
> http://www.cv1.info/autodelta.jpg

I had this one under my SW
http://www.madeno.com/parts/Image-046l.jpg
Nice sound and with open K&N air filter and chip tuning it gave me 14
extra horses

Old August 20th 06, 01:12 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
roger

Hi All

Yet another great offer on ebay
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/cybox-exhau...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I've not bought one myself, they are still cheaper than a dealer part.

hope of some use

Roger
156 Selespeed
ex 156 1.6 SW