Another Day, Another MFFY

Old October 7th 05, 04:22 AM
Scott en Aztlán

Default Another Day, Another MFFY

The Metrolink station where I catch my train has a "Kiss 'n Ride"
driveway right in front. Unfortunately, the idiots who designed the
station only made the bottom of the "U" one lane wide. Of course, this
bottleneck is PRECISELY where all the MFFY assholes stop to unload,
despite at least a dozen empty parking spaces not 25 feet away. This
morning some bozo driving a Toyota 4-Runner parked in the bottleneck,
got out, and performed a Chinese Fire Drill with Mrs. MFFY, who got
into the driver's seat and waited while Mr. MFFY opened the rear
hatch, the back passenger's side door, and the back driver's side
door. Meanwhile, cars who had taken the slight extra effort to
actually PARK while their passengers got out were now stacking up
behind this asshole's SUV while they waited for him to figure out
where he left his briefcase.

How do these self-important pieces of **** become these self-important
pieces of ****?

Old October 7th 05, 06:43 AM
The Real Bev

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> The Metrolink station where I catch my train has a "Kiss 'n Ride"
> driveway right in front. Unfortunately, the idiots who designed the
> station only made the bottom of the "U" one lane wide. Of course, this
> bottleneck is PRECISELY where all the MFFY assholes stop to unload,
> despite at least a dozen empty parking spaces not 25 feet away. This
> morning some bozo driving a Toyota 4-Runner parked in the bottleneck,
> got out, and performed a Chinese Fire Drill with Mrs. MFFY, who got
> into the driver's seat and waited while Mr. MFFY opened the rear
> hatch, the back passenger's side door, and the back driver's side
> door. Meanwhile, cars who had taken the slight extra effort to
> actually PARK while their passengers got out were now stacking up
> behind this asshole's SUV while they waited for him to figure out
> where he left his briefcase.
>
> How do these self-important pieces of **** become these self-important
> pieces of ****?

Instead of spanking them, their parents said "Look, isn't that CUTE?" OTOH,
my money would be on their being so stupid that they don't even notice that
they're holding other people up. OTOH, the road designers didn't exhibit much
clue either.

On my bike ride today on the 2-lane + 2 parking lanes residential street I
passed a woman in an SUV stopped in the traffic lane talking to a friend
stan\0\0 in the parking lane, while 3 cars queued up behind. I yelled YOU
IDIOTS, DON'T YOU SEE THERE'S TRAFFIC? which I thought was pretty
restrained.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 7th 05, 02:57 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:43:32 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>I yelled YOU
>IDIOTS, DON'T YOU SEE THERE'S TRAFFIC? which I thought was pretty
>restrained.

Props to you, Bev, for having the BALLS to say something. I'm sure the
three pussies stuck behind this bitch were too timid to even honk
their horns.

Old October 7th 05, 08:31 PM
Brent P

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> How do these self-important pieces of **** become these self-important
> pieces of ****?

"just let them do it"

That's how. This is a society that has become composed of "takers" and
"enablers" in many ways. We are all tought to be enablers. Some people
begin to figure out the system and become takers and expect that nobody
is going to say a peep to them.

It's evident even in this group when I tell a story of where I spoke up
and get the 'you're lucky he didn't have a gun' rutine.

Old October 8th 05, 03:59 AM
Doug Warner

Here's one from several years ago.. I had parked, and picked up a
loose shopping cart in the way into a local market. There was a MFFY
parked right in front of the entrance, with row of carts to the rear,
and barely walking distance in front, between the SUV and some large
potted plants. There was no way I could get the cart past, and the
MFFY had been there at least 40 seconds now. =20

I picked up my shopping cart, and squeezed by in front of the SUV,
nearly dropping it on it's hood. The MFFY moved on soon afterward. =20
( should have walked across the hood, dragging the cart behind me :-)

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Old October 13th 05, 06:24 AM
Dave

Dave wrote:

> And yeah, I'm enough of an asshole I've had to pull out The Club at
> Washington and 5th, but I try to avoid getting beaten to all ****. I
> took that picture from my backpack since there was at least 6 guys
> working on The Pickwick, and I was alone taking a picture of what a
> prick their employer was.

Sidenote: An assistant manager of the hotel is aware of the "parking
problem" and the fact I had an issue with it, and I've been guaranteed
they'll be keeping a better watch on things since.

Dave

MFFY Du Jour Mike Z. Helm Driving 51 April 10th 05 08:30 PM
The Most Brazen MFFY Yet Brent P Driving 7 March 8th 05 07:19 AM
I Hope That MFFY Peed His Pants Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 10 February 11th 05 05:25 PM
Speeding: the fundamental cause of MFFY Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 82 December 23rd 04 01:10 AM