Bushamerica - Sent to jail for having a dirty magazine

Old July 18th 05, 07:36 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Bushamerica - Sent to jail for having a dirty magazine

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8610453/

Sex offender jailed for possessing Maxim magazine
MSNBC.com

Updated: 12:38 a.m. ET July 18, 2005
MIAMI - Authorities in Florida are sending convicted sex offenders to
jail for violating the terms of their probation by having men’s
magazines such as Maxim.

Andrew Calderon, 23, was jailed for six days before a judge ordered
his release after officers found a racy poster and calendar and copies
of Maxim in his home earlier this year.

A judge will decide next month whether Calderon’s probation should be
revoked or extended and whether the materials were innocent.

Corrections officials said Calderon, who was on probation for the
sexual battery of a mentally disabled relative, committed a violation
by having “sexually stimulating” material.

But in court papers, Calderon’s lawyer, Mel Black, described Maxim as
far from obscene.

“This is beyond schoolmarmism here. It’s really mind-blowing,” Black
said.

In another case, sex offender Joseph Conte, 56, was arrested when
authorities found a copy of a sex manual in a drawer next to the bed
the former schoolteacher shares with his wife. A judge later dismissed
the probation complaint.

Florida authorities have increased their surveillance of sexual
offenders since two young girls were slain earlier this year, both of
them allegedly attacked by sex offenders who were free on probation.

How about throwing convicted speeders and drunk drivers in prison if
caught with Motor Trend?

Old July 18th 05, 07:55 PM
George

Old July 18th 05, 08:04 PM
Ted B.

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8610453/
>
> Sex offender jailed for possessing Maxim magazine
> MSNBC.com
>
> Updated: 12:38 a.m. ET July 18, 2005
> MIAMI - Authorities in Florida are sending convicted sex offenders to
> jail for violating the terms of their probation by having men's
> magazines such as Maxim.
>
> Andrew Calderon, 23, was jailed for six days before a judge ordered
> his release after officers found a racy poster and calendar and copies
> of Maxim in his home earlier this year.

So the only acceptable form of sexual stimulation is RAPE, I take it? -Dave

Old July 18th 05, 09:34 PM
Paul.

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:36:24 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE , said
the following in rec.autos.driving...

> How about throwing convicted speeders and drunk drivers in prison if
> caught with Motor Trend?

Better idea: sending ****ing troll idiots like you to Death Row for being
on usenet.

--
Paul

Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
and trolls in rec.autos.driving.
Old July 19th 05, 02:04 AM
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8610453/
>
> Sex offender jailed for possessing Maxim magazine

You better burn those catalogs you have with all those pictures of
young boys in their underwear!

Old July 19th 05, 06:51 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Paul. wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:36:24 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE , said
> the following in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > How about throwing convicted speeders and drunk drivers in prison if
> > caught with Motor Trend?

> Better idea: sending ****ing troll idiots like you to Death Row for being
> on usenet.

Am i really driving you that crazy?? OMG - How I love it. Your
words are music to the ears of all trolls. HAHA

Old July 20th 05, 04:02 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 18 Jul 2005 22:51:27 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Paul. wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:36:24 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE , said
>> the following in rec.autos.driving...
>>

>> > How about throwing convicted speeders and drunk drivers in prison if
>> > caught with Motor Trend?

>> Better idea: sending ****ing troll idiots like you to Death Row for being
>> on usenet.

> Am i really driving you that crazy?? OMG - How I love it. Your
>words are music to the ears of all trolls. HAHA

Wow; you're awfully damned stupid. Where did he state you were driving
him crazy? No wonder you can't understand anything; you can't read.
Must be that "dictionary for retards" you like to refer to.

Old July 20th 05, 04:15 AM
DTJ

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:36:24 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

So, now you are supporting the release of all sexual predators from
jails, and allowing them to prey on innocent children worldwide.

I guess supporting ted kennedy isn't evil enough for you.
Old July 20th 05, 05:40 AM
Impala64

laura bush- VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE glad to meet ya. I'm hillary clinton-KILLED
VINCE FOSTER! geeez

Old July 22nd 05, 01:37 AM
Paul.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:02:38 -0400, David W. Poole, Jr. , said the
following in rec.autos.driving...

<snip>

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> Wow; you're awfully damned stupid. Where did he state you were driving
> him crazy? No wonder you can't understand anything; you can't read.
> Must be that "dictionary for retards" you like to refer to.

Don't you just love **** for brains's delusions of grandeur? It might
actually be funny if it weren't for the fact that judy is a pathetic
waste of the Earth's resources...