Flowtech Headers and Off Road H-Pipe

Old January 27th 05, 05:13 PM
Steph

Default Flowtech Headers and Off Road H-Pipe

Hi All,

Does anybody in here have Flowtech headers on their Stang??? I want headers
and off Road H pipe and these guys seem to be a good bang for the buck in my
opinion..............Let me know any good or bad things?

Thanks

Steph

Old January 27th 05, 06:37 PM
MadDAWG

"Steph" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Does anybody in here have Flowtech headers on their Stang??? I want

headers
> and off Road H pipe and these guys seem to be a good bang for the buck in

my
> opinion..............Let me know any good or bad things?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steph

Long tube or short tube?

Either way headers are the same as anything else in the fact you get what
you pay for. If you want cheap go for it they are not bad. I used their
long tubes on my 89. They fit fine, and last a few years before the rust
got the better of them. If you drive your car in a winter enviroment I
would suggest sticking to stainless parts, but if its just a summer cruiser
and not wanting a show car go for it.

MadDAWG