Chrysler radio

Old July 26th 05, 12:49 PM
TomKan

Default Chrysler radio

I just got my new Chrysler 300, and returned to the dealer the next
day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.
The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.
Watch this! he said.."Nelson!" The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"
"Willie!" he continued....and On The Road Again came from the speakers.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,
"Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
"Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.
One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I
swerved in time to avoid them. "ASS-HOLES!" I yelled..... The French
National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore,
backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on
sax....

Old July 26th 05, 01:40 PM
Dodge-Him

ROTFLMAO!
Dodgem

Old July 26th 05, 07:43 PM
Scott Koprowski

And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
terrorists........................................ ...........

Old July 26th 05, 08:35 PM
SRG

"Scott Koprowski" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
> radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
> weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
> terrorists........................................ ...........

Lame response.....

Old July 26th 05, 08:48 PM
David

"SRG" > wrote in message
news

> "Scott Koprowski" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>> And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
>> radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
>> weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
>> terrorists........................................ ...........
>>

> Lame response.....

But, Not a lying response.

Old July 27th 05, 12:01 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"Scott Koprowski" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
> radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
> weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
> terrorists........................................ ...........

Naw, he came on when they shouted "Son of a ****ing Bitch!"

Karl Rove was the one that came on when they yelled "liar liar" you mistook
them. Not hard, as dubya says what KR tells him to.

Ted

Old July 27th 05, 12:04 AM
Matt Whiting

Scott Koprowski wrote:

> And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
> radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
> weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
> terrorists........................................ ...........

Didn't even budge the needle on the troll-o-meter...

Matt
Old July 27th 05, 12:04 AM
Matt Whiting

David wrote:

> "SRG" > wrote in message
> news >
>>"Scott Koprowski" > wrote in message
link.net...

>>>And my kids decided that the 300's dvd player must work the same as the
>>>radio and shouted "Liar Liar" and then George Bush appeared talking about
>>>weapons of mass destruction and how Iraq was helping the
>>>terrorists..................................... ..............
>>>

>>Lame response.....

> But, Not a lying response.

Actually, it was both.

Matt
Old July 27th 05, 01:26 AM
NJ Vike

Very good.

Now, if they can somehow adjust that to work with "Traffic"

--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.

ups.com...