ACR Performance Chip

Old March 29th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Esteban

Default ACR Performance Chip

I am almost ashamed to ask this question.....wait, my neighbor just came
over for a visit and wanted me to ask this group if any of you had heard of
the ACR Performance Chip, seems as tho' good ol Bubba was drooling over some
of the many bargans found on eBay and came across an ad from ACR Performance
about their Stage 12 chip. It is GUARANTEED to add 60 HP and 20+ MPG. I
just looked at Bubba and shook my head and said "Bubba, if it sounds too
good to be true, it prolly is". He said "Aw, come on Steve, please ask
those nice folks on the newsgroup and see what they say". BTW, Steve and
Bubba have the same make and model of vehicle.
Steve and Bubba

Old March 29th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Art McClinton

Let me get this straight. Someone has offered to sell you something that
you definitely know will not work, does not have a chance of working and you
want us to tell you that you are being ripped off by this individual!

I can not guarantee that such a chip does not exist. As a physicist I would
like to see perpetual motion machines etc. But I will guarantee that if
such a performance enhancing chip did exist you would not have to look hard
to find it.

Do not waste your time or effort.

Old March 29th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Esteban

"Art McClinton" > wrote in message
> Let me get this straight. Someone has offered to sell you something that
> you definitely know will not work, does not have a chance of working and
> you want us to tell you that you are being ripped off by this individual!
>
> I can not guarantee that such a chip does not exist. As a physicist I
> would like to see perpetual motion machines etc. But I will guarantee
> that if such a performance enhancing chip did exist you would not have to
> look hard to find it.
>
> Do not waste your time or effort.

Art, thanks for the response. Check the link, it's advertised on the
internet...it must be true. AND, it's less that Ten bucks.
Steve, on behalf of Bubba

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/PERFORMANCE-CHIP-MERCURY-MOUNTAINEER-1997-2008-1998-NEW_eBay%20performacne%20chip.htm

Old March 30th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

You did notice that the link points to the desktop on your computer, right?

Old March 30th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Esteban

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> You did notice that the link points to the desktop on your computer,
> right?

I had no idea, thanks for letting me know.
Steve

Old March 31st 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jarrod Smith

If you look at the person's feedback, you will see that the item he is
selling is not a chip, it's a wire. The wire is used to jump your air
intake sensor.

Jarrod

.. .

Old March 31st 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Esteban

"Jarrod Smith" > wrote in message
> If you look at the person's feedback, you will see that the item he is
> selling is not a chip, it's a wire. The wire is used to jump your air
> intake sensor.
>
> Jarrod
>
> "Esteban" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Jim Warman" > wrote in message
>>> You did notice that the link points to the desktop on your computer,
>>> right?

>> I had no idea, thanks for letting me know.
>> Steve

Hey folks, I would like to apologize for starting this thread. It was
intended to be toung-in-cheek, after I clicked the send button I realized
none of you knew my personality, nor could any of you see the expression on
my face. It didn't come across as I had planned.
Please accept my apology,
Steve

anyone want a performance chip for 1990/91 318iS? microBlaze BMW 3 July 27th 07 05:50 PM
20+ Horsepower Increase for your BMW. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99 RaceMOD BMW 6 November 6th 05 04:00 AM
A4 TQ performance chip Hamish Pym Audi 0 April 6th 05 01:19 AM
SCT 5500B performance chip Richard Ford Mustang 0 March 27th 05 07:12 AM
Performance Chip Question Just A Guy Ford Mustang 3 January 10th 05 02:09 AM