NR2003 Atlanta_1997 Track Help

Old May 20th 05, 10:12 PM
Charles F. Castor Jr.

Default NR2003 Atlanta_1997 Track Help

I get can't load track, any help
Thank

Old May 21st 05, 01:58 AM
Gary Kendall

Give us some details, what exactly happens and did you change anything
recently?

Gary

Old May 21st 05, 11:40 AM
Charles F. Castor Jr.

I downloaded an (All atlanta_1997.zip) file that has a dat. file in it and
put it in an atlanta_1997 file in my track file. I get could not load the
track. I've down downloaded other (atlanta_1997) tracks with out a dat.
file and did what they said in the text file (I think) and it still didn't
load. I don't think I changed anything.
Thanks
(If all fails could someone send me a atlanta_1997 that works for them)