Owner's Manual for '86 Cabriolet For Sale

Old December 1st 04, 07:45 PM
Rick Mons

Default Owner's Manual for '86 Cabriolet For Sale

This is the original Owner's Packet from my '86 Cabriolet that was
totaled last month.

The packet includes:

- the "envelope" that holds the owner's manual;
- the owners manual;
- the warranty manual;
- the maintenance booklet; and,
- the operating instructions from the original radio.

The cover of the manual is a bit worn but very serviceable. All pages
are in good condition as is the "binding" (it's a stapled binding and
staples are secure). The outside of the envelope is similarly worn
but very functional.

One other similar packet (but perhaps in better shape) sold on eBay
for $29.95 plus shipping. I'm going to put it on eBay shortly but
will sell here at a reduced price of $22.00 including shipping. (I'll
list as a "buy now" at $25.00 plus shipping and handling which I
estimate will be about $3.00)

Pictures are he
Owner's Packet
http://home.comcast.net/~rickmons/OwnersPacket.jpg

Owner's Manual
http://home.comcast.net/~rickmons/OwnersManual.jpg

Contact me via e-mail if you're interested (
) Thanks!

Rick Mons

1985 4000S owner's manual dave AKA vwdoc1 Audi 0 October 27th 04 04:33 AM
Owners Manual - Need Help vijatov Audi 1 June 25th 04 03:04 PM
156 owners manual fmt Alfa Romeo 0 June 16th 04 09:56 PM