foobar gets war lesson

Old June 9th 05, 04:44 AM

Default foobar gets war lesson

>>If we lost, where is the Iraqi Republican Guard? Oh, right... They're
>>DEAD. And where is Saddam? Ah, yes, he's in prison now.
>>
>>I must admit, Hurc - I've never seen the level of stupidity you exhibit
>>before. It is truly astounding. Embarrassing, true, but impressive
>>nonetheless.

LMFAO

how many us soldiers got killed today?

lmfao
BWHAHAHAHA

behead the marine
i like it

Old June 9th 05, 07:09 AM
Foo Bar

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 03:44:06 +0000, gcarmingiha wrote:

> how many us soldiers got killed today?

You can try to goad, but the fact of the matter is that you can't argue
any point I've made. You're an idiot, plain and simple. You couldn't
catch a clue if its ass was stapled to the floor.

> lmfao
> BWHAHAHAHA

<yawn>

> behead the marine
> i like it

I have no doubt you would. The sad thing is, you say it like it's a badge
of honor. The rest of us see how pathetic that sentiment is.

What a complete waste of skin. Why do you insist on proving to the group
over and over what a moron you are? What is wrong with you that the only
attention you can get is when you are trying to be offensive? Note I said
"trying to be." You are so feeble that your attempts just invoke pity,
not irritation.

What a sad little person you are.

FB
Old June 9th 05, 07:27 AM
D.K.R.

You know, you can go to the zoo and tell a monkey that he's a monkey all
day. When you leave he still won't have a clue what you were talking
about. You must know by now that this troll is the same.

Old June 9th 05, 12:40 PM
dwight

"D.K.R." > wrote in message
> You know, you can go to the zoo and tell a monkey that he's a monkey all
> day. When you leave he still won't have a clue what you were talking
> about. You must know by now that this troll is the same.
>>
>> You can try to goad, but the fact of the matter is that you can't argue
>> any point I've made. You're an idiot, plain and simple. You couldn't
>> catch a clue if its ass was stapled to the floor.

While I agree with the argument, there's still something in me that refuses
to believe that this is anything more than a put-on. There is just no way
that anyone could be as twisted as this and still breathe.

Of course, if it WERE a put-on, the incredible body of work and the sheer
amount of time consumed in the effort would STILL lead to the conclusion
that we're dealing here with a twisted mind.

I've heard stories about single-minded pretzels out there, but there have
never been any in my own world. It's like a three-day old scab. You know you
shouldn't go poking around, but you just have to lift up a corner and see
what happens.

dwight