hey bill

Old January 31st 05, 01:33 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

To operate the idiot light:
http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/xfe...dhd_klune2.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 31st 05, 03:54 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Already have, several times.

Old January 31st 05, 03:57 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

No vac switch there either. The electrical connector is the black thing just
under the T case vent tube. That's the 4wd indicator switch.

Old January 31st 05, 05:40 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

OK, thanks.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 31st 05, 08:11 PM
JimG

Does the light come on (with every other dash light) when ignition/key is in
the first position? If so light is OK... switch/connection on the t-case is
then suspect.

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

Old February 1st 05, 02:53 AM
JimG

Never mind.... mine don't come on at test position either...

( anything I say could be wrong)