1993 Chrysler Concorde starting problems

Old June 6th 05, 06:26 PM
jstanavgguy

Default 1993 Chrysler Concorde starting problems

I have a 1993 Concorde with under 83,000 miles. It runs pretty well,
excecpt for a problem that has started recently. I have had problems
starting the car. i will turn the key numerous times before it turns over.
I am not hearing the starter try to kick in at all. I get power to
everything, so I know it is not the battery.

I replaced the starter, but it is still a problem. Someone suggested that
it might be the car is not going into park completely, but that is not
it.

Might it be the ignition? It is the only thing that I can think of. Does
anyone have any ideas?

Old June 7th 05, 04:20 AM
Bob Shuman

presuming you checked/cleaned the cable connections at the battery, engine
block grounds and starter and that you replaced the starter solenoid with
the starter, then it could be the ignition switch or the neutral park
interlock, but could also be the starter relay as well.

Bob

lkaboutautos.com...