134a Refrigerant

Old June 14th 05, 12:35 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I going to have the Republican party send you a thank you note for
my donation. People like you have got to be stopped from spreading
untruths. Your insinuating my use of a rattle can painting a part in the
fifties somehow crossed hemispheres to contribute to destruction of the
ozone in the southern hemisphere is preposterous! And traitorous as
those thoughts lead to off shore production by companies not strangled
by our SMOG laws.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 14th 05, 12:56 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Vortex is where your head is at, which as swollen as you may =

think,
> couldn't begin to fill the atmosphere.=20

: )
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 12:58 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> You're a total waste of time.=20

: ) : )
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 01:11 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .

> : )

at this point in the game a smiley just wont do. in keeping with the
chronological order of usenet, your next step was _supposed_ to be "youre
just to stupid to understand so i wont bother with you anymore" which always
translates the same way. please redo your response. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 14th 05, 01:12 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> I going to have the Republican party send you a thank you note =

for
> my donation. People like you have got to be stopped from spreading
> untruths. Your insinuating my use of a rattle can painting a part in =

the
> fifties somehow crossed hemispheres to contribute to destruction of =

the
> ozone in the southern hemisphere is preposterous! And traitorous as
> those thoughts lead to off shore production by companies not strangled
> by our SMOG laws.=20

Ah, the 'bottom line'.... and I completely understand,
ever since spray paint was made illegal it's been hard.
Next they'll outlaw the brush! You'll have to daub it
on with a stick... all in the name of some pussy scientists
and their pussy theories.

BTW, I don't hear the Republican party advocating
repeal of the EPA act.... Nixon did it, after all!

Oh, btw, Freon is in the ocean water, too... and is detectable
in well water. It's now a reliable test for telling the age
of the water you're drinking...

http://water.usgs.gov/lab/cfc/background/Chapter.html

<>
CFCs provide excellent tracers and dating tools of young water (50 year =
time scale). CFC-11, CFC-12 and CFC-113 concentrations in water can be =
determined to a detection limit of about 0.3 picograms per kg of water =
(pg/kg-1) using purge and trap, gas chromatographic techniques with =
electron-capture detector (GC-ECD; Bullister, 1984; Bullister and Weiss, =
1988; Busenberg and Plummer, 1992). This means that by measuring =
concentrations of CFC-12, CFC-11 and CFC-113, it is possible to identify =
groundwater recharged since approximately 1941, 1947, and 1955, =
respectively. Groundwater dating with CFC-11, CFC-12 and CFC-113 is =
possible because (1) the atmospheric mixing ratios of these compounds =
are known and/or have been reconstructed over the past 50 years, (2) the =
Henry's law solubilities in water are known, and (3) concentrations in =
air and young water are relatively high and can be measured.=20
</>

You'd be better off stonewalling like Nate...
__
Steve
..

Old June 14th 05, 01:14 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > Bill... does the air one foot north of the
> > equator mix with the air one foot south
> > of the equator?

> I'm sure you could carry your hot air across. But it's not going =

> be pushed there via the jet stream.

OK... I'll take that as a yes. Now, does the air *two* feet
north of the equator mix with the air *one* foot north
of the equator? And vis a vis the south example, same?
__
Steve
reductio ad absurdum
..

Old June 14th 05, 01:16 AM
Nathan W. Collier

> It's now a reliable test for telling the age of the water you're drinking

serious question, arguments aside......isnt our drinking water the _same_
water the dinosaurs drank? recycled many times certainly, but i was unaware
of "new" water. where does it come from?

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 14th 05, 01:30 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I would hope so..... Chlorine occurs naturally in our oceans:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i... oogle+Search
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 14th 05, 01:37 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Only if you carry it, but Mother Nature will fight you every inch
of the way. It's like falling upward.
Now to make out another check for the moral majority.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 14th 05, 02:36 AM
DougW

Earle Horton did pass the time by typing:
> Has anyone called the other fellow "Hitler" yet?

Not yet, I'm just waiting for "the final solution".

--
DougW