ARCA & LeoFFB

Old March 17th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default ARCA & LeoFFB

On Mar 17, 1:43*pm, "Larry" > wrote:
> That's an old one. *There's a V2.0 out there.

The latest one I'm finding on rFcentral is 1.0. I didn't think he was
going to develop it further at this time. If there is a 2.0 out there
please provide a link.

Pat Dotson
Old March 17th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

As I said, I don't have a link. I have the zip file and I'll be happy to
upload it to the binaries for RAS if someone can tell me what the ng for
this is.

LeoFFB-v2.zip is the file name.

There is no readme so I have no other info.

-Larry

Old March 17th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Here's the RSC link. The first message is supposed to have an attachment,
but it's dead. It shows the same file name I have.

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=295368

-Larry

Old March 18th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Give me a sec....

-Larry

Old March 18th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Ok, alt.binaries.games was a really bad idea

There are over 3.3 MILLION posts in there, and it effectively took my
machine out during the download of the headers.

I've uploaded it to alt.binaries.game instead (no S). It only has 300,000
messages

Enjoy!

-Larry

news

Old March 18th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

rfactorcentral.com does have V2 on the site.

The header on the page says v1.0 but scroll down the page and you will see
the download lin k for V2.0

==--==

ARCA Sim anyone -Charlie Simulators 8 March 13th 08 09:15 PM
ARCA [email protected] Simulators 2 March 4th 08 11:01 PM
Arca Sim Racing Don Schwartz Jr Simulators 2 January 2nd 08 01:58 PM
Arca Sim ?? sparadise Simulators 3 June 24th 07 08:40 PM