Arca SimRacing 2008 arrived today.

Old March 11th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default Arca SimRacing 2008 arrived today.

Again, I call Bull****.

-Larry

Old March 11th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Backspace

Larry wrote:
> Again, I call Bull****.
>
> -Larry

I'll call your bull**** and raise you another nit-picker with nothing
better to do.
Old March 11th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Backspace

Larry wrote:
> I call Bull****. That's why programmers created TABS
>
> -Larry

Show me one game with a tabbed interface.
Old March 11th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Arca Sim Racing

-Larry

Old March 11th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

All in.

-Larry

Old March 12th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Larry,

I suggest you buy a Playstation and Grand Turismo 4. ASR is
much too complicated for you.
Old March 12th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Ohhh, funny guy...

-Larry

Old March 12th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

G25. If anyone has a really good config, I'll take it!

-Larry

Old March 12th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

On Mar 12, 11:44*am, "Larry" > wrote:
> G25. *If anyone has a really good config, I'll take it!
>
> -Larry

The Leo FFB plugin for rFactor also works with ARCA. That's what I'm
using now instead of ReelFeel. LeoFFB has a great feel. There isn't
a lot of tweaking to do with it.

Pat Dotson
Old March 13th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Where does one get this?

-Larry

ARCA [email protected] Simulators 2 March 4th 08 11:01 PM
Race 07 arrived today GaryP Simulators 10 October 20th 07 10:42 PM
My 159 has arrived Stephen Poley Alfa Romeo 31 April 8th 06 04:17 PM
More has arrived! Mitch_A Simulators 15 May 4th 05 08:09 PM