Anyone used NR2003 at 1400X900 Res?

Old February 2nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Anyone used NR2003 at 1400X900 Res?

I'm thinking about getting a Samsung 940MW but want to make sure it works ok
with NR2003.

-Larry

Old February 2nd 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

hope the monitors are CRAP like the CDROM CDRW's are, Hehehe
Larry enlightened us with:

Old February 2nd 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

My HLP-5085 (yes, the Captain Kirk Model) DLP 50" TV is marvelous.

But you're right. Their DVD players SUCK. I have their first up-convert
model and the remote has a range of about 1 foot.

-Larry

newszrEf.398$NR.6@dukeread12...

Old February 2nd 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Anyone used NR2003 at 1440X900 Res?

Correction, the res I'm concerned about is 1440X900.

-Larry

Old February 2nd 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Whew, I just saw the typo. I wanted to say "I hope they AREN'T crap like
the CDR..." not that I wanted to hope you get a crappy monitor. Just for
the record...
Larry enlightened us with:

Old February 3rd 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I run NR2003 @ 1900x1200 on the Dell 24" LCD,
it is Just Awesome...

Old February 3rd 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

i run it at 1680x1050. i had to manually edit one of the ini files
to do it but it runs fine. so i'm sure 1400x900 would work.

nr2003 shared.dat Gary Simulators 11 December 14th 05 05:50 PM
NR2003 entry fee $100. How many new guys pay it? Joe Simulators 37 July 23rd 05 04:28 PM
GPL to NR2003 w/ Noonan Converter Darus Simulators 5 July 15th 05 12:56 AM
On Board Sound & Papyrus' GPL and NR2003 MadDAWG Simulators 6 February 22nd 05 09:16 PM
NR2003 crashing when changing player car Dan Solo Simulators 3 November 23rd 04 09:06 PM