American Car Makes

Old June 16th 05, 03:46 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:27:36 -0400, "James C. Reeves"
> wrote:

>"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
.6...

>> Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>
>> --
>> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>>
>> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time
>>

>I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources detaining
>these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be no point at all
>in doing so, would there?

In its mind, and I believe the term "it" is more generous than
deserved, Bush would kidnap children and hold them for the sheer joy
of it. It forgets, of course, that SH was the one who kidnapped, and
imprisoned thousands of children, murdered what is estimated to be
more than one million Iraqi, Iranian and other people, and tortured
parents and children in front of children and parents. All because
(ms lister, aunt judy, of what ever its name is today) and its ilk was
willing to sit buy and allow the UN to steal from the American and
Iraqi people. The same UN that allowed the taliban to over take the
Afghanistan government. The same liberal trash can UN that pretends
to care for people but allowed dozens of millions of Africans to die
at the hands of ****ed up muslem (SIC) extremists.

Sane people know the truth, but it isn't sane.
Old June 16th 05, 04:00 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, James C. Reeves wrote:

> > Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

> I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources detaining
> these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be no point at
> all in doing so, would there?

James, that is an *excellent* impression you do of Dick "We promise we
only keep bad guys there" Cheney.
Old June 16th 05, 04:56 AM
Bernard Farquart

"223rem" > wrote in message
> James C. Reeves wrote:
>> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
>> . 6...
>>
>>>Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>>

>> The ones they picked up on the battle field shooting at us...which are
>> most of the ones there (about 500 people, I read).
>>
>> Why the name calling, anyway? And what does any of this have to do with
>> driving?

> She/He sounds very much like Judy...

Yes, I was thinking the same thing after the third "loon"

Old June 16th 05, 05:31 AM
Dave Lister

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in
:

> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
> . 6...
>> Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>

> The ones they picked up on the battle field shooting at us...which are
> most of the ones there (about 500 people, I read).

No, try again, loon. Few were picked up on the battlefield.

Old June 16th 05, 05:32 AM
Dave Lister

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in
:

> "Dave Lister" > wrote in message
> . 6...
>>
>> Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>
>> --
>> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>>
>> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time
>>

> I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources
> detaining these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be
> no point at all in doing so, would there?

Why were the dollars and resources spent to gas the Jews while the army was
floundering?

Why do you assume there must be some good reason, when the administration
seems unable to vocalize it?

Old June 16th 05, 05:36 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:27:36 -0400, "James C. Reeves"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Dave Lister" > wrote in message
9.6...

>>> Which ones are "enemy combatants", loon?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick
>>>
>>> Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time
>>>

>>I have a question. Why spend the dollars and human resources
>>detaining these people if there wasn't good reason to? There would be
>>no point at all in doing so, would there?

> In its mind, and I believe the term "it" is more generous than
> deserved, Bush would kidnap children and hold them for the sheer joy
> of it. It forgets, of course, that SH was the one who kidnapped, and
> imprisoned thousands of children, murdered what is estimated to be
> more than one million Iraqi, Iranian and other people, and tortured
> parents and children in front of children and parents. All because
> (ms lister, aunt judy, of what ever its name is today) and its ilk was
> willing to sit buy and allow the UN to steal from the American and
> Iraqi people.

I'm sure a loon like you can tell us what the link is between Saddam
Hussein and the concentration camp at Gitmo is. Right loon?

> The same UN that allowed the taliban to over take the
> Afghanistan government.

The UN was supposed to do what, loon?

> The same liberal trash can UN that pretends
> to care for people but allowed dozens of millions of Africans to die
> at the hands of ****ed up muslem (SIC) extremists.

Funny, it looks to me like Bush and his butt buddies like you that are
sitting around allowing millions of Africans to die. Just how are the
evil liberals preventing Bush from acting, moron?

Old June 16th 05, 05:38 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:bvn1b1hd2mcp06nragpd43emcjhbv4j62q@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 04:27:59 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>
>>Dave Lister wrote:
>>
>> > Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

>>You have no idea what the Stalinist Gulag
>>was like; comparing Guantanamo with
>>the Gulag is an insult to the memory of tens of
>>millions of inocents killed by the Communists.
>>
>>Try to read Solzhenitsyn's "Gulag Archipelago",
>>and you'll see how big of a dumb**** you were.

> What do you expect from these idiot liberals (Note: not all liberals
> are idiots)? This guy just blindly accepts everything the ny and la
> times print as fact. I would love to see how he feels when one of his
> family is murdered by a terrorist, or when his son is killed defending
> our country because assholes named lister think supporting your
> military means not spitting on them in person.

Are you going to cry and rant some more about the evil liberals, loon?

Old June 16th 05, 05:40 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:g3o1b152rne3dhv0dq3u7bo3v19htoq127@
4ax.com:

:

>>> Many US jails are far worse than Gitmo. Why dont you
>>> direct your hysterical indignation to them?

>>The people in US jails have been tried and convicted of a crime, loon.

> The terorrists don't ****ing deserve a trial as they are sub human.
> Only humans have human rights, and we treat them better than they were
> treated by al queada or their own governments. ****, only a liberal
> asshole would complain about a sub human terrorist being taken from a
> hole in the ground, where he had not eaten for days, and being
> transferred to an air conditioned complex where he receives 3 meals a
> day.

And here we see the primitive mindset of the reactionary idiot. No higher
reasoning evident, no concern that we are not following our ideals, just a
rant about how they are "subhuman" and don't have rights. Hell, it was
people like this DTJ asshole who opened the camps in Poland for all their
subhuman trash.

And as he says, he would do it again.

Old June 16th 05, 05:41 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:58:30 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>
>>Dave Lister wrote:

>>I know your kind. In Western Europe during the cold war, you would
>>have been one of the so-called "left-wing intellectuals" (also called
>>useful idiots by the Communists) the Soviet disinformation and
>>propaganda apparatus manipulated so effectively to their advantage.
>>You would have dennounced the "imperialist" USA and sung praises to
>>Stalin. You mean well, I'm sure, but you're not too bright.

> Heavens, you aren't suggesting that ms lister is a paid operative? I
> mean, no self respecting American would actually work -FOR- the
> terrorists, would they? Oops, I just ready the part where you stated
> he wasn't very bright. I guess that just means he doesn't -realize-
> he is working for the terrorists.

Quiet, Nazi, your betters are talking.

Old June 16th 05, 05:42 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:kap1b19bbijcsf616ek6fqujml8qfncjm1@
4ax.com:

> Nah, the correct term would be "superior to everything that GM, Ford
> and Chrysler will turn out this year or next." Further, that is
> assuming you are comparing your '89 to those new vehicles. A
> comparison of a new Honda or Toyota to the crap "American" companies
> claim is their best would be a joke.

How would you know, Nazi? The only car you ever had you stole.

--
Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick

Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture Awake BMW 7 February 26th 05 02:44 PM
American cars Dave Antique cars 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
American cars Dave General 6 February 13th 05 04:27 PM
Where to find list of 1930's American Automobile Manufacturers [email protected] Antique cars 4 November 1st 03 06:44 AM