'93 Toyota Pickup/T100 3VZ-E Parts for Ebay Auction

Old April 29th 05, 02:03 AM
JoeCollings

Default '93 Toyota Pickup/T100 3VZ-E Parts for Ebay Auction

'93 Toyota Pickup/T100 3VZ-E Parts for Ebay Auction-VIN
JT4VD10A8P0012450

A tree fell on my baby last summer, so it's time to donate organs and
such. I have no idea what these are worth, so all will start at
$4.50USD or $.99USD. All parts will be on the US site www.ebay.com
Many of these will fit other Toyotas, especially the pickups that used
the 3VZ motor.

Alum. Job Box (pick up in Louisville, Ky only, unless you can convince
me otherwise)
RHS corner turnsignal
Headlights
Washer fluid bottle and motor
Power steering pump
Exhaust manifolds
Clutch Slave cylinder
Clutch Master cylinder
Air Meter
Ignition Coil
Idler t-belt pulley/water passage
Fuel Injectors and Rails
Airbox-throttlebody hose
Radiator overflow bottle
Major AC parts> Compressor, condenser, lines, receiver/dryer
Alternator
Lower intake manifold
Upper intake manifold
EGR valve apparatus
Distributor
Throttlebody
Cylinder heads
Valve covers
New brake shoes

Other odds and ends available, send me mail via one of my ebay
auctions, my username is earlings. Not all of these will go up at
once; it may take a week or so to get them all listed. I recommend you
pick up larger/heavier items (ie cylinder heads) in Louisville, Ky>>the
job box will be pick-up only. If you are in dire need of one of these
pieces and I haven't sold them/they haven't been listed or bid on
yet, please feel free to make an offer and we'll work something out.

-Joe