Wanted to buy.

Old July 26th 05, 12:40 AM
David

Default Wanted to buy.

Want to buy an 870 block and 461 heads for a 63 Corvette dated between
C253 and D103.
Old July 26th 05, 02:34 AM
Tom in Missouri

ROFL!

Twenty years ago, you could have come close to picking a range of days. Now
you are lucky if you can pick a range of months. I suppose you also want
the code to be RF or R so you can stamp the F.

Old July 27th 05, 02:48 AM
Kickstart

>> Want to buy an 870 block and 461 heads for a 63 Corvette dated between
>> C253 and D103.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaannn you just missed it, gave my last one away ..........
yesterday
kickstart

Old July 27th 05, 12:16 PM
Dave in Lake Villa

Best bet will be Hemmings in the Corvette Parts section.