OFF TOPIC videos to share OFF TOPIC

Old May 21st 05, 09:18 PM
Nathan W. Collier

Default OFF TOPIC videos to share OFF TOPIC

gotta couple videos i wanted to share for anyone who may be interested.

1) 32 meg video of the drive along the chief joseph scenic highway during a
recent trip (business) to cooke city montana. video is full of deer/elk and
some beautiful countryside. http://7slotgrille.com/multimedia/cjh.wmv if
youre on dial up and just want to see pictures from the trip, theyre at
http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=776

2) 18 meg, 5 minute video of myself earning a living.
http://7slotgrille.com/multimedia/working.wmv

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old May 21st 05, 10:05 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
It's interesting how they know when it's open season?
What's the f**k are you trying to do? Even I know what black ice
looks like.
We have country as pretty as yours, but have to wait for January to
have snow, though.
You got a Real job, maintaining air conditioners, nice to have
heath insurance, isn't it?
Thanks for sharing.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 21st 05, 11:23 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> It's interesting how they know when it's open season?

heh....for sure! hunting season and they hide a lot better.

> What's the f**k are you trying to do? Even I know what black ice
> looks like.

if you let a little black ice stop you, you wont get around to much up here.
lock in the front drive and go. :-)

> We have country as pretty as yours

.....cept you gotta put up with even more californians than we do. ;-)

> You got a Real job, maintaining air conditioners, nice to have
> heath insurance, isn't it?

thats actually a refrigeration rack system at a supermarket. keeps nearly
$1million in product cold.

btw, i get my health insurance through the wifeys job. her plan was better.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old May 22nd 05, 12:27 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It's nice to be married to an RN.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 22nd 05, 01:08 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> It's nice to be married to an RN.

indeed.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Videos 993ti General 1 December 4th 04 12:16 PM
Car Care and Auto Body Repair Videos. $50.00 for all 7 video's M.Roy VW water cooled 0 October 4th 04 01:33 PM
Car Care and Auto Body Repair Videos. $50.00 for all 7 video's M.Roy Saturn 0 October 4th 04 01:32 PM
Car Care and Auto Body Repair Videos. $50.00 for all 7 video's M.Roy Mazda 0 October 4th 04 05:48 AM
Car Care and Auto Body Repair Videos. $50.00 for all 7 video's M.Roy Mazda 0 October 3rd 04 05:59 AM