Revolks

Old December 3rd 04, 02:52 AM
John Connolly

disgruntled is right; working for a year without getting paid; seeing you
switch VINs on customer cars and then selling them; selling customer parts
to others, etc etc.

OK, I'll post the "proof" and we'll see what further excuses you have. I
especially like that you sent me the title to "prove" you owned the car,
that's a good one! Most people send the title to cars they have received
payment for, they don't try to fabricate some Wizard of Oz excuse for why
you sent a title to someone. Do you ACTUALLY think that people are
swallowing that line? Like I said, psychopath....

John

Old December 3rd 04, 02:56 AM
Kafertoys

>>>.....Gary Tateosian, Travis Halbert, Tim Rogers........along with John
>makes

Gary --disgruntle employee pay, free ,place to live plus food travel, (mardi
gras,) computer, vehicals to drive and 2 gret out of jail cards yea he was
screwed over.

Travis a bumper welded I guess badly, ok did he ever comeback and say
anything? no, did I offer a few different things to make right?Yes but was told
he had said to much to recant now .

Timmy one set of bumpers did he ever come get them ? no did he even one ask if
I found them yet again nope did I give him every chance to get them, more then
once.

Is it my job to babysit whiners nope, sorry guys I'm a business I can't hold
the hand of grown men.

Mario
Vintage Werks restorations
Old December 3rd 04, 03:06 AM
Kafertoys

>you sent a title to someone. Do you ACTUALLY think that people are
>swallowing that line? Like I said, psychopath....

Yea john show them the original 1959 title I sent you as proof.
what the funny thing is You know your lying and you and I know it. You can use
your status to convince others, but you'll never convince yourself. I'm
starting to think thats what you keep this going for.

Old December 3rd 04, 03:37 AM
Hal

> >but honestly..I have yet
> >to see ANY PROOF of your claims

> hmm...and you offer no PROOF to back yours up? such a shame you don't have to
> live by the rules that you require others to live by...

What do you want me to prove? I said I had no trouble with Mario and
he sent me the parts I ordered. What do I need to prove? You want a
picture to help you so you don't have to read the words?

> actually John did not start this thread...he replied and changed the subject(to
> give those that do not want to read it the chance to NOT read it, hence cutting
> WAY down on the girlie whining...usually...but there's one in every
> crowd...apparently this time its YOU)

John started -this- thread. He has the first message. Whether it is a
revision to a previous thread means nothing. I'm not sure how my
original message was of a 'whining' nature. I also do not understand
your logic about "changing the subject to cut down on the whining.."
?? We all see the new messages irregardless of the subject line.

> >. Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
> >negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
> >started by you.

> not true....got proof?

You want another picture I take it? You obviously did not read my
original message. Or perhaps you have difficulty searching usenet with
a keyword?

> >Seriously, I've seen enough of these flame threads to last me a
> >lifetime.
> >

> then get the **** out....you have no place on usenet.....

That's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it. Suffice it to
say I feel about the same for you and your personality. I've been
reading and responding to messages here for over a decade. I see folks
like you come and go every so often. I think the main point of this
newsgroup is to help and inform, not attack. John is ATTACKING mario.
He has privately emailed me that he will provide us with some
documentation about his negative claims, which I think is the
respectable thing to do given how outrageous this whole issue has
become, and if he does do that I respect him tremendously for it.

If you want to say "This guy ripped me off, I had to sue..I got a
judgment..you should look out!", fine with me. But to start calling
names(like John did), or to start using profanity like you just did,
well that indicates to me a lack of emotional maturity. Didn't your
mommy ever teach you that if you didn't have something nice to say to
not say anything at all?

Best wishes.

Chris
Old December 3rd 04, 03:37 AM
John Connolly

Oh, the title that was not even in your name? Selling cars with open titles
is illegal in most states, because the state misses out on tax revenue. So
is selling the same car twice, when you never deliver it to the first person
that purchased it.

John

Old December 3rd 04, 04:00 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: halatos2000

>What do you want me to prove? I said I had no trouble with Mario and
>he sent me the parts I ordered. What do I need to prove? You want a
>picture to help you so you don't have to read the words?

my point exactly pinhead....you have your opinion and John has his..now get
over yourself, and what YOU want this group to be....pull your head out of your
ass and killfile threads or people you don't want to see...****ing moron....

>John started -this- thread. He has the first message. Whether it is a
>revision to a previous thread means nothing.

newbie i guess...don't understand usenet? this "thead" is part of another...you
NEVER start a thread with a reply...come on now...

>I'm not sure how my
>original message was of a 'whining' nature. I also do not understand
>your logic about "changing the subject to cut down on the whining.."

its simple....let me "dumb it down" for you....here goes...: you posted a
message bitching about people bitching.....now for the second part it does not
surprise me you don't understand the logic of my reply...you are not very
logical...by changing the subject line people (READ: YOU) should have known
what the thread was about, and also that you did not care nor want to read
it(according to you and your reply)....so basically you are wanting everyone
else to protect YOU *from* YOU because you can't...

>?? We all see the new messages irregardless of the subject line.

no ****.....and when you see "Mario Gavazzi aka: Vintagewerks aka: psychopath"
you didn't know what it was about? if you did, then you should have contained
your desire to hit the reply button because YOU clicked onit....if you wanna
bitch about seeing it, stand in front of a mirror and let the sumbitch have
it....

>You want another picture I take it? You obviously did not read my
>original message. Or perhaps you have difficulty searching usenet with
>a keyword?

no sir....i actually know HOW to search for messages....i need not provide a
link to a search for YOU, because others already have, and YOU should be able
to do it for yourself *before* you post false statements claiming things like :

">Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
>> >negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
>> >started by you."

see? this statement is false, has been proven to be false by a couple quick
keystrokes, yet you question MY abilities to search for posts? lets see you
said "or perhaps you have difficulty searching usenet with a keyword"....well
welcome to the real world pal, YOU had the difficulty...is that difficult for
you to understand? do the helpful members of this group need to point out the
obvious to you *AGAIN*?

>Suffice it to
>say I feel about the same for you and your personality. I've been
>reading and responding to messages here for over a decade. I see folks
>like you come and go every so often.

same her dip****....seen alot come and go...been here for along time...and i do
recall hearing "folks like you come and go", yet i'm still here...bet you hate
that....so ****ing what...

>I think the main point of this
>newsgroup is to help and inform, not attack. John is ATTACKING mario.

and in TRUE HYPOCRITICAL fashion you attacked John.....(if you can't remember,
or search it out i will provide a link for you)

>If you want to say "This guy ripped me off, I had to sue..I got a
>judgment..you should look out!", fine with me

apparently not...that *IS* how this all got started...John handled himself very
respectibly years back when it started, and if you have truely been here as
long as you claim you should have read it....but as always things seem to grow
with time....learn to use google and you wont' be so ****ing confused all the
time...

>But to start calling
>names(like John did), or to start using profanity like you just did,
>well that indicates to me a lack of emotional maturity.

sometimes you have to be blunt....some people (I.E. YOU) can't seem to
comprehend the written communication here(or don't have a good grasp on usenet,
as you have shown) and need to see simple words that they can understand...its
not imaturity it is called communication....

>Didn't your
>mommy ever teach you that if you didn't have something nice to say to
>not say anything at all?

yes and i though a condescending remark like that was pretty ironic....
Old December 3rd 04, 05:57 AM
Kidd Andersson

>Whom are you talking about? John or Mario?

Anyone that's read this group for more than two weeks knows exactly who I was
talking about.

>Your description could fit either one. What personal, verifiable information
>do you have about the guilt of either of them?

Considering John got a judgement against Mario in court, I think that's pretty
****ing verifiable.

Or do just jump on any
>popular bandwagon that comes along?

Hey, why don't you school me in the art of being a douche bag because I
apparently missed that class. Popularity with the bandwagon has nothing to do
with it and if you've been here for any length of time you'd know it. So before
you open your face it's best to do your homework. Now would you like to bitch
at anyone else for jumping on Mario, or are you just ****ed because my dick's
bigger than yours?

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"
Old December 3rd 04, 08:38 AM
Jan

Settle down baby, put the gun down now. It's not worth it.
We've been through this before.
You're scaring the old lady across the street.

Jan

Old December 3rd 04, 08:41 AM
Jan

Will you luvpuppies please stop fingerpainting your playpen walls with
poop, ok?

This is going nowhere and anyone taking part in it is looking like a
child
(in the negative meaning of the word).

Jan
Old December 3rd 04, 12:03 PM
Tim Rogers

"Jan" > wrote in message

> Settle down baby, put the gun down now. It's not worth it.
> We've been through this before.
> You're scaring the old lady across the street.

...............To hell with that stupid old lady. She's scaring me and I'm a
thousand miles away. When are you going back to Fla.? Kidd is getting real
cranky in your absence.

timmy