I Did It Myself!

Old February 24th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default I Did It Myself!

Not a biggie,but,i changed the license plate lamp on my03 Ion,at 1st,I
was going to try to unscrew 2 that hold the clear housing to the
trunk lid,glad I didnt,they were on to tight& I couldn't get a decent
driver straight on top fo thre screws,too long.I saw the base of he
lamp,it too twisted off,used a flathead screwdriver to push/turn it &
it came right out.The dealer said last nov.the lamp was
loose,well,when i pulled out the lamp,it looked like a black
pearl!,the base socket had a black scorched mark on it.I was some what
proud of myself being how these newer cars are.
Old February 25th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

You go, Teem!