FA Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge MK2 and MK3 VW Cars.

Old November 12th 04, 08:45 PM
Armin B.

Default FA Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge MK2 and MK3 VW Cars.

Hello all,

We are introducing new AFR models for Corrado 1992.5-1995, Corrado
1990-1992.5, dual gauges, and A3 (MK3) cars. Here is a link to ebay
auctions:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQg...sortpropertyZ1

A3 and VR6 gauge bidding starts at $1.00 and there is no reserve.

What official vwvortex.com review says about the gauge:

We installed a pair of the Duostyling gauges in a friend's 1992 Jetta
GLI. Installing the gauges was a fairly simple affair. For the volt
gauge, it was basically a matter of connecting the two wires
appropriately- black wire to ground and red wire to an ignition-hot
circuit, all under the dashboard. The air/fuel gauge was only slightly
more challenging, as the hot lead wire had to be passed through the
firewall and connected to the yellow wire in the oxygen sensor
harness. The mounting of the gauges was absolutely straightforward-
pop out the blank and snap in the gauge. From start to finish took
right at an hour.

.... there is not a better solution on the market, assuming you want to
see voltage and mixture information. Duostyling's developers are
looking into solutions for temperature gauges and pressure gauges for
the future...

What people from wvwvortex think about our gauges?

....I have the voltmeter and love it so much I bought my father one for
his A2...

.... Don't think just get them ...

.... i got these gauges off of ebay, i think it was the same guy and
they're butter baby. all the honda boys ask questions about them. look
real good...

Review link is available at:
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publi...cle_1029.shtml

You can also buy it directly from our site http://www.duostyling.com.

Thanks for looking.

Armin.
Old November 24th 04, 07:25 PM
Armin B.

More avialable on ebay. Corrado new style dash available on the
website for $59.99, auction starts at $19.99.

Thanks for looking.

Armin.

Old November 24th 04, 07:25 PM
Armin B.