91 gt convertible

Old November 25th 04, 02:37 PM
dvsone Here

Default 91 gt convertible

I've owned this car for 5yrs. now it is time to sell it. it is triple
black with ponys.all original with 79,000 miles{bought with 40} new rack
& pinion,new tires, new radiator,new water pump,complete a/c system is
new. it needs a little. like the visors, but not much to be perfect.I've
been following this news group for a few years so i feel like i know
everyone. anyway the replacement car is a 2000 gt vert red orange
color.but now it is time to sell the 91 it will be missed.

located in south florida if interested serious only,write me back.im not
really interested in shipping this car but if the buyer wants to they
can
asking $4500
Jeff

http://community.webtv.net/orangespawn50/doc

Old November 25th 04, 04:56 PM
dvsone Here

the pic is of my coupe I dont have a pic on line. it takes a while to
get a pic. becouse of web tv. im in hollywood. email me. it is black
Jeff