TJ Jeep Parts for sale...

Old December 6th 04, 03:49 PM
sp

Default TJ Jeep Parts for sale...

Have some old TJ parts for sale. Selling them for my dad he upgraded
to some new stuff.

Have the factory bumpers.. tan jeep tire cover, receiver hitch ,
factory mirrors.

Here is a picture of them.. http://www.monkeysuncle.com/jeep.jpg

Just respond if interested... thanks!!

Shawn
Old December 6th 04, 03:53 PM
IsellJeeps

where are you located? how much?

Old December 6th 04, 03:53 PM
IsellJeeps

Old December 6th 04, 07:29 PM
sp

Which items are you interested in. I will call my dad right away and
let you know. I am sure any reasonable offer he will take.

Thanks!
SP

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:53:05 GMT, "IsellJeeps"
> wrote:

>where are you located? how much?

.. .

Old December 6th 04, 07:29 PM
sp

Which items are you interested in. I will call my dad right away and
let you know. I am sure any reasonable offer he will take.

Thanks!
SP

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:53:05 GMT, "IsellJeeps"
> wrote:

>where are you located? how much?

.. .

Old December 6th 04, 07:58 PM
popeyeball

I'll take the bumpers and the tire cover if the price is right. I
live in Michigan. Where are you at and what's your price?
Steve

Old December 6th 04, 07:58 PM
popeyeball

Old December 6th 04, 08:01 PM
JimG

I am interested in the hitch. How much? where?

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

Old December 6th 04, 08:01 PM
JimG

Old December 6th 04, 09:03 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Dibs on the mirrors!

"sp" > wrote in message
> Which items are you interested in. I will call my dad right away and
> let you know. I am sure any reasonable offer he will take.
>
> Thanks!
> SP
>

> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:53:05 GMT, "IsellJeeps"
> > wrote:
>
> >where are you located? how much?
> >
> >"sp" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> Have some old TJ parts for sale. Selling them for my dad he upgraded
> >> to some new stuff.
> >>
> >> Have the factory bumpers.. tan jeep tire cover, receiver hitch ,
> >> factory mirrors.
> >>
> >> Here is a picture of them.. http://www.monkeysuncle.com/jeep.jpg
> >>

> >> Just respond if interested... thanks!!
> >>
> >> Shawn

Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Jeep Replacement parts DANFXR Jeep 6 December 3rd 04 01:31 AM
Where to get 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee OEM parts [email protected] 4x4 1 September 26th 04 12:10 AM
Parts for SsangYong Korando Jeep Claudio Bogado Pompa 4x4 0 September 3rd 04 04:35 PM