1990 Dodge Omni-SMEC/Volt. reg. prob.

Old August 10th 05, 04:30 AM
jyd36

Default 1990 Dodge Omni-SMEC/Volt. reg. prob.

'90 Omni 2.2L,non-turbo,a/t,sgl. TBI,NO a/c.Alt. volt. regulator
bad;apparently located IN the main SMEC (computer,under the hood).Any
info. concerning this subject? Already know to R & R the SMEC
itself...having trouble finding one.Any other knowledge about
rewiring,replacing the volt. reg. itself w/in the SMEC???

Old August 10th 05, 05:37 AM
me!

From rec.autos.makers.chrysler.. Ping DS and tell him thanks !!