London.

Old July 8th 05, 07:57 PM
jeff

Will Honea wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:00:02 UTC Derrick Hudson
> > wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:44:40 -0700, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
>>

>>>Fortunately Christians believe in an eye for an eye,

>>Recheck your history book: that was Hammurabi and he wasn't a Christian.

> Just idle musing, but since we are WAY off topic anyway:
>
> Wasn't Hammurabi based pretty much in what is now Iraq?

Yeppers, and also Abraham who was the father of both the Jews and Arabs.
Three of the worlds major religions from the same sandbox and they still
can't get along with each other.

--
jeff
Old July 8th 05, 08:45 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Osama Bin Labin is dead, he died of complication of diabetes and
U.S.of A. scrap metal about a year ago. It is in the best interests of
both sides to keep his image alive.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 8th 05, 08:49 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Fortunately it is in mine: Matthew 5:38 Exodus 21:24; Lev. 24:20;
Deut. 19:21
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 8th 05, 10:25 PM
jeff

Yea-yea-yea.... And you know this how?
I seem to recall that before that he was under a quarter million tons of
rock at Tora-Bora. Ya gotta keep your stories straight. BTW, if he is
truly dead, what earthly purpose would it serve America to perpetuate
such a lie?
--
jeff

Old July 8th 05, 11:05 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Read Matthew 5:39, since you are there. And 43-48.

Old July 8th 05, 11:36 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yup that's what you cowardly bleeding heart liberal have been doing
for too long:
http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?...1#en-NIV-23273
Just think if we would have retaliated the first time we were attacked
it all be over now, except for the policing like we still do to keep the
nazis straight.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 03:32 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Well, that's what Christians are supposed to believe, anyway...or are you
one of those Christians who pick and choose what teachings they will
believe?

I guess Christ was a cowardly bleeding heart liberal. The Christian Right
tends to forget that.

Old July 9th 05, 03:55 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You mean while Christ was single handily destroying a trading post?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 05:04 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Well, He said the words you don't like...

Old July 9th 05, 05:15 PM
Paul Calman

> Find the Al-Qaida.
> Kill them all. etc

Not a bad idea, but how do we know the bombings in London weren't done by
France?
--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
Impact Group [email protected] Driving 2 May 11th 05 06:33 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 04:34 PM
E39 Police Cars in London [email protected] BMW 32 February 5th 05 11:31 PM