A Nother Jeep In The Family

Old May 20th 05, 08:20 PM
Coasty

Default A Nother Jeep In The Family

Howdy folks, well my son is a proud owner of a 97 TJ, dyna 44 front and
rear, new best soft top with sound bar, 4" lift, 33" tires, tow bar with
carrier, winch and a hellatious sound system, 95k miles, garage kept, it is
really sweet. The kicker is he does not know he is the proud owner since he
is in Iraq.

His wife paid $6400.00 cash, she bought it for him as a coming home present
he is due back in June after over a year in that **** hole. His first
vehicle was a jeep an 89 YJ it was badly abused. So we worked on it
together as a father and son project. Rebuilt the motor, tranny, frame
repair, new breaks, seals and a brand new steel tub. He wanted the body
painted British Racing Green, I had to admit after we got done painting it
did really look good.

He went into the ARMY sold his Jeep and regretted it every since. I can't
wait to see his face.

--
Coasty
Semper Paratus

Old May 20th 05, 08:56 PM
brianc

Go give your daughter-in-law a great big hug for me. Hope he gets home
safe.

bjc

Old May 20th 05, 09:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Ditto.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 20th 05, 09:30 PM
Joe Carroll

Ditto here too

On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:04:21 -0700, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
> wrote:

> Ditto.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Joe Carroll
2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are."
Joseph Duemer
Old May 20th 05, 11:16 PM
hrncir

Costy,
Please give your son my thanks for what he is doing for us in Iraq. And
wish him continued success and good luck.
Gus Hrncir
Houston, Texas

Old May 21st 05, 11:29 AM
Coasty

Thanks all for the thoughts and support of our troupes.

--
Coasty
Semper Paratus

Old May 21st 05, 02:03 PM
Mike Romain

Cool! He should be a happy 'kid'.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 07:45 PM