92 Saturn unknown idiot light?

Old June 6th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default 92 Saturn unknown idiot light?

Hello,
There is an idoit light on my 92 saturn SL1 and I don't know what it's for.
It doesn't have any lettering on it, it's just a little red dot on the
lower left hand corner of the dash. The light is on all the time. I took a
picture that can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/y40002000/saturn.html

Please ID if you can.
Old June 6th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

In article >,
says...
> Hello,
> There is an idoit light on my 92 saturn SL1 and I don't know what it's for.
> It doesn't have any lettering on it, it's just a little red dot on the
> lower left hand corner of the dash. The light is on all the time. I took a
> picture that can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/y40002000/saturn.html

> Please ID if you can.

It appears to be an aftermarket Alarm system or something to make a
crook think it is such. Just a round LED... Usually they blink. Nothing
to do with the actual gage cluster.
Old June 6th 06, 11:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

>> Hello,
>> There is an idoit light on my 92 saturn SL1 and I don't know what
>> it's for. It doesn't have any lettering on it, it's just a little red
>> dot on the lower left hand corner of the dash. The light is on all
>> the time. I took a picture that can be seen at:
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/y40002000/saturn.html
>>
>> Please ID if you can.

> It appears to be an aftermarket Alarm system or something to make a
> crook think it is such. Just a round LED... Usually they blink.
> Nothing to do with the actual gage cluster.

Yeah that makes sense because there as an alarm horn mounted on the inner
fender. Thanks.