Where to sell convertible top cover for 2000 model?

Old November 8th 04, 07:37 AM
Peter

Default Where to sell convertible top cover for 2000 model?

Hi,

I just sold my 2000 Mustang convertible. However I ended up with a
almost new convertible top cover which is in great condition.
Question now is where I can I sell it. Is Ebay the best or any other
alternatives? I live in Dallas Texas.

Also, what can I ask for one?

Thanks

Pete
Old November 8th 04, 01:02 PM
SVTKate

Ebay would be a good choice, or call the person that bought the car and give
it to them.

Kate

Old November 9th 04, 03:47 AM
Peter

Thanks for the tip.
It was a trade in some time back so I doubt they still have the car.

/Pete

Old November 9th 04, 06:17 AM
Ken Zwyers

What do you mean by "convertible top cover"? Do you mean the hood that
attaches over the roof while it's down?

Old November 9th 04, 01:59 PM
Dinsdale

I'm 99% sure they mean the top boot...which covers the convertible top
while it is down and fits between the rear seat and the trunk.

Here's a photo:
http://tinyurl.com/5ak6h

Old November 10th 04, 04:48 AM
Peter

Yep, that is what I mean.

Any tips are appreciated. It looks brand new since I have only used it
sparingly.

/Peter

In article >, Dinsdale

Old November 10th 04, 06:05 AM
Dinsdale

My first choice would be eBay...the final selling price can vary
greatly...usually in the $50-$80 range, but recently a few sold for
over $100.

Other ideas...check local performance shops and see if they have a
bulletin board for used parts to sell....maybe a local Mustang club.

Old November 11th 04, 05:58 AM
Peter

Thanks!

Will try that.