W126 560 SEC COUPE 1989

Old July 5th 05, 03:20 AM
Phil Morgan

Default W126 560 SEC COUPE 1989

Help!
I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and luxury of
the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I!
Any body out there in webland that can help?
Thanks
Phil

Old July 5th 05, 08:23 AM
JB

"Phil Morgan" > wrote in message
> Help!
> I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and luxury

of
> the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I!
> Any body out there in webland that can help?
> Thanks

Sell the dog and buy a Beemer?
HTH.
JB

Old July 5th 05, 08:53 AM
filip

"JB" > wrote in message

> "Phil Morgan" > wrote in message
> > Help!
> > I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and

luxury
> of
> > the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I!
> > Any body out there in webland that can help?
> > Thanks

> Sell the dog and buy a Beemer?
> HTH.
> JB

wanna trade that SEC for a e30 320i?

Old July 5th 05, 12:06 PM
R. Mark Clayton

"filip" > wrote in message

> "JB" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Phil Morgan" > wrote in message
>> > Help!
>> > I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and

> luxury
>> of
>> > the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I!
>> > Any body out there in webland that can help?
>> > Thanks

>> Sell the dog and buy a Beemer?
>> HTH.
>> JB
>>

> wanna trade that SEC for a e30 320i?

He will want to hold out for the diesel see: -

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesand...-bmwuk,00.html

Old July 5th 05, 01:25 PM
filip

> > wanna trade that SEC for a e30 320i?
> >

> He will want to hold out for the diesel see: -

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesand...-bmwuk,00.html

man, the e30 is a 1988. bmw

Old July 5th 05, 01:35 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Phil Morgan > wrote:
> I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and
> luxury of the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I! Any body
> out there in webland that can help?

Thought BMW factory numbers started with an 'E'?

--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old July 5th 05, 02:22 PM
filip

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Phil Morgan > wrote:
> > I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and
> > luxury of the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I! Any body
> > out there in webland that can help?

> Thought BMW factory numbers started with an 'E'?
>
> --

they do, Wxxx is for mercedes cars

Old July 5th 05, 04:37 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
filip > wrote:
> > > I have recently bought this car, always having loved the looks and
> > > luxury of the 'big Benz'. It has problems, therefore, so do I! Any
> > > body out there in webland that can help?

> > Thought BMW factory numbers started with an 'E'?

> they do, Wxxx is for mercedes cars

Would a 'whoosh' be in order?

--
*Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.

Old July 5th 05, 05:21 PM
Neil

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message

> Would a 'whoosh' be in order?

I think so, but it would be so high over head that it might not be heard on
the ground.

Old July 7th 05, 01:18 AM
Phil Morgan

Thanks for all your help guys, I DO own a 1989 M6 in pristine condition, and
have owned most variants of Munich's finest, over the years. I just thought
that as we are all 'car nuts' there might have been some serious attempt to
help a fellow autophile, rather than flaming me with puerile comments,
needless to say I expected too much of today's 'crop' of BMW enthusiasts!

"Neil" > wrote in message

> "Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
>

>> Would a 'whoosh' be in order?
>>

> I think so, but it would be so high over head that it might not be heard
> on
> the ground.

Audi Coupe 16v for sale. [email protected] Audi 0 June 17th 05 09:29 PM
330 coupe Paul Aspinall BMW 2 April 25th 05 07:46 PM
new 1989 coupe owner - couple of questions Jamie Fisher Audi 3 January 22nd 05 12:19 AM
lifting e36 coupe = e46 coupe :) POLISH BMW 2 January 16th 05 03:44 AM
need a dizzy cap for 520i 1989 Darin BMW 1 October 4th 04 09:51 AM