MAKE 1000 DOLLARS IN 3 WKS

Old May 21st 05, 08:08 PM

Default MAKE 1000 DOLLARS IN 3 WKS

GREETING ALL!

Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will be
rewarded. I found this on a bulletin board and decided
to try it: A little while back, I was browsing through
news groups and e-mails just like you are now, and
came across an article similar to this that said you
can make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00. So I thought, "yeah
right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I
was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses
stated in the article. You then place your own name
and address on the bottom of the list and post the
article in at least 200 news groups (there are
thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking
it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose;
except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I
invested the measly $6.00.
WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started
getting money in the mail I was in awe. I figured it
would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In
my first week I made about $31.00. By the end of the
second week I had made a total of more than five
hundred dollars. In the third week I had considerably
more than the previous week, nearly two thousand, and
it is still growing! This is my fourth week and I have
made a few thousand more and it is still coming
rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar
investment and six stamps, believe it or not I have
spent more on lottery with no returns. Let me explain
how this works and most important, why it
works.....Also, make sure you print this article out
NOW, so you can get the information.
STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the
information you need off of it. I promise you that if
you follow the directions exactly you will start
making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire
message carefully, and follow the simple directions
and watch the money come in. It is easy, It is legal,
and your investment is only $6.00 plus postage.
Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is
legal; and it virtually without risk it really works!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to,
you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and
50-thousand-dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60
days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail
Order business. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to
pay big bucks for quality lists. However, this money
made from the mailing lists is secondary to income
that is made from people like you and me asking to be
included on that list.
Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success:
Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6) U.S. 1.00 bills
and place one (1) inside of each of the six pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper
in each of the six envelopes and seal them with the
dollar bill enclosed. You now should have six sealed
envelopes each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase with your name and address written thereon
[don't forget to enclose the $1.00]. What you are
doing is creating a service THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it. Clearly, I was a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
Service (1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal.

Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

[1] J. Dough
2309 Catalpa Drive
Dayton, Ohio 45406

[2] Joy Moore
400 S Kingsley Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90020-3224

[3] Hussain
103 Village Drive
Avenel, NJ 07001, USA

[4] Ryan Levine
4342 Reyes Drive
Tarzana, Ca 91356

[5] Brad Wilson
920 Cambridge
SE, MI 49506

[6] T. Burnham
5816 Dana Drive
Haltom City, Tx. 76116

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes
4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the
list.
Change anything you need to but try to keep this
article as close to the original as possible. Now post
your amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I
think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you need
is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make! This is perfectly legal. If you have
any doubts, refer to Title 18 Section 1302 & 1341 of
the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these
directions for yourself and whenever you need money
you can reuse it again.

Please Remember: That this program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to
directions. Look at it this way, if you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money
that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address
sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and
keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you
are truly providing a service. Also, it is a good
practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to avoid
the risk of mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded
and the directions carefully followed, all members
will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will be
moved up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving Thousand
of Dollars in Cash! What an opportunity for only
six-dollars ($6) one-dollar ($!) for each of the six
people listed above. Send it now, add your own name to
the list and you are in business.

Directions on How To Post To News Groups:

You do not need to retype this letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of
this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select copy from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer's
memory. Open a blank notepad file and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit
menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the
letter into the notepad so that you will add your name
to the list. Save your new notepad file as a text
File, if you want to do your posting in different
settings, you will always have this file to go back
to. Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for various new groups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions). Visit these
message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this
will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You are finished You
have finished your first posting. Congratulations!

THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each news group.

***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!*** IT IS A MuST FOR YOU TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200.

Old May 22nd 05, 12:19 PM
pater

Aren't pyramid schemes illegal????? I go to work & make a grand in
ONE week without sending some fkn stranger my hard earned money,
a$$hole!!! The oldest proverb applies here, if it sounds too good to
be true, it probably isn't.

Old May 22nd 05, 01:43 PM
Al Bundy

He's posting this all over and one of the addresses is nonexistent. I
wonder how many of these are brought to a halt by errors like this.
They must be dopey people that try this anyway. The belief must be
that they can copy their way to success so they fixate on that process
and can't even get that right. Losers will continue to be losers.

Old May 22nd 05, 04:44 PM
Comboverfish

pater wrote:
>if it sounds too good to
> be true, it probably isn't.

Actually, then it probably "is" too good to be true.

-- the text police

Old May 25th 05, 02:26 PM

not it's all TRUTH, THIS WORKS!! I MADE $3449 PER DAY STUFFING ENVELOPES IN
MY STINKING BATHROOM, AND I COULD BUY MUCH TOILET PAPER AND CONTINUE SENDING
OUT ENVELOPES AND NOW I AM RICH AND DONT NEED ANY MROE TURDS!!

PS. PIGEON POO RULES

Old May 25th 05, 05:28 PM

That is an impressive testimonial, T. Yes, pigeon poo does rule, but
let me axe you this question: How would you like to make just over a
million dollars an hour in the comfort of your own home? Thousands of
people are doing this right now. Just read this testimonial:

Yes, I make over one million dollars an hour in the comfort of my own
home. -RS of Spokane, WA

I enjoy making over one millions dollars an hour in the comfort of my
own home. -BM of Selma, AL

You may ask yourself "what's the catch?" What if I told you there was
no catch? It's no pyramid scheme, my friends. The power is in the
pyramid structure of the Money Tree.* All you need to do is either
send 1,370,000 envelopes an hour (the extra 370,000 covers your
postage) asking for one dollar. Alternatively you could send out one
envelope an hour asking for a million dollars and 37 cents (the 37
cents covers your postage.) Granted, these costs don't cover the 24
million envelopes you'll be sending every day, but once you're a
multi-billionaire you'll be able to afford them with no problem.

* This is not an actual live tree