Why is it so hard for people to operate the AC properly?

Old March 2nd 05, 04:06 PM
Magnulus

No, the vents are definitely as cool as outside air, or cooler.

Old March 2nd 05, 11:32 PM
Cartlon Shew

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:40:01 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:16:03 +0000, Alexander Rogge
> wrote:
>
>>And then there's the stupid electronic trunk switch that
>>refuses to open the trunk unless the vehicle is in Park

>Or the even stupider lockout that prevents the trunk button on the
>remote control from popping the trunk while the engine is running.
>What ****ing genius thought of THAT?!?!?

a team of lawyers

Old March 3rd 05, 04:43 AM
Bernard farquart

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>>a team of lawyers

> Well, those assholes better defend me for free when the Sheriff's
> deputy at the airport asks me to pop my trunk when I'm pulling into
> the airport parking lot and I can't do it because the ****ing trunk
> button is locked out and I end up getting arrested...

Ha Ha, they aren't *YOUR* lawyers, though....

Bernard

Old March 6th 05, 07:31 PM
Magnulus

If lots of air is blowing on you, direct the vents away from you...
right? Or is it the noise that bugs you?

I had my PC case rigged up with variable speed fans. Great idea, right?
Only run when you need the extra cooling. Except they revved up and down so
much it was so annoying I took most of them out and just replaced them with
Vantec Stealth fans.

Hard downshift 94 Chrysler T&C auto trans Al VaBeach Technology 7 February 6th 05 12:31 PM
Xpand Rally- mostly good, but hard magnulus Simulators 0 January 29th 05 08:16 PM
90 FORD F150 PICKUP STARTS HARD, THEN DIES websthes Technology 1 December 26th 04 10:39 PM
switching hard dog rollbars pws Mazda 0 November 18th 04 11:03 PM
Clutch pedal hard to press in hot weather (Alfa 156) Steven Spits Alfa Romeo 1 July 16th 04 12:02 PM