Ford OEM Keychain

Old December 26th 04, 01:39 AM
Jim Warman

then stripping off.
Season generously, rubbing the mixture into the baby?s flesh.
Place 1 quart water in a baking pan, the meat on a wire rack.
Bake uncovered in 250° oven for 1½ hours.
When browned, remove and glaze,
return to oven and bake 20 minutes more to form a glaze.
Cut ribs into individual pieces and serve with extra sauce.

Fresh Sausage

If it becomes necessary to hide the fact that you are eating
human babies, this is the perfect solution.
But if you are still paranoid, you can substitute pork butt.

5 lb. lean chuck roast
3 lb. prime baby butt
2 tablespoons each:
salt
black, white and cayenne peppers
celery salt
garlic powder
parsley flakes
brown sugar
1 teaspoon sage
2 onions
6 cloves garlic
bunch green onions, chopped

Cut the children?s butts and the beef roast into pieces
that will fit in the grinder.
Run the meat through using a 3/16 grinding plate.
Add garlic, onions and seasoning then mix well.
Add just enough water for a smooth consistency, then mix again.
Form the sausage mixture into patties or stuff into natural casings.

Stillborn Stew

By definition, this meat cannot be had altogether fresh,
but have the lifeless unfortunate available immediately after delivery,
or use high quality beef or pork roasts (it is cheaper and better to
cut up a whole roast than to buy stew meat).

1 stillbirth, de-boned and cubed
¼ cup

Old December 26th 04, 01:48 AM
C. E. White

I have one I'll sell you for $5 plus shipping. I am really at
mindspring<dot>com.

Ed

"devnu11" > wrote in message
> I'm trying to purchase a Ford Keychain like you would get when you bought

> new Explorer from the dealer. It was silver and had "Explorer" engraved

on
> the oval tube which was in the center and it had a ring on each end, one

of
> which would snap free.
>
> There was an address in the owners manual where you could order additional
> keychains but I don't have the older manuals. I have checked the manuals

at

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdi...96&vehCode=exp
> but haven't located any information.
>
> Does anyone have the address and information or know where I can acquire

one

Old December 26th 04, 02:02 AM
John Riggs

No...I said it right. 160+.....I'm not Canadian or European my friend.
For me it's Miles Per Hour....and I like to hot rod whatever machinery I can
get my hands on.

Old December 26th 04, 02:13 AM
John Riggs

Yup....I agree on missing too much. In my neck of the woods though, it's
miles to anything and time matters. Even at 75 MPH it takes about 9 hours
to make it to Denver from here, and a lot of open, nothing to see,
interstate highway. At one point there is a stretch with not much more than
70 miles of flatland covered with daisies (summer) or brown grass (winter).
With a little more throttle, a guy can leave in the morning and have dinner
in Denver before nightfall. This beast is an old cruiser from the early
80's, at least, that is how they are marketed. Low slung, sleek, but still
not a Harley.
We have the Kawasaki plant here in town. I've never owned one of those
either.

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
| I'm a cruiser..... the Sporty will take me down the road at 130 km/h
without
| breaking a sweat but at that speed I miss too much (I live in a small town
| in the middle of a big forest).
|
| I ride my scooter more for the sake of riding my scooter.... actually
going
| somewhere is just a bonus....
|
| The only paraphenalia I possess is a leather ball cap with "Harley
Davidson

Old December 26th 04, 01:16 PM
Mark Olson

John Riggs wrote:
> "Mark Olson" > wrote in message
> | John Riggs > wrote:
> |
> | > My present bike is an oddity. It's a Honda CB 900 Custom, air shocks
> | > front and rear, dual disk brakes, shaft drive, 5 speed gear box, and a 2
> | > speed sub transmission ( a total of 10 forward gears ), top end around
> 160+
> | > for as long as you want to hold it.
> |
> | 160 km/hr, not 160 mph.
> |
> | > Bloody thing is a nightmare to work on with 16 valves and enough
> horse
> | > power to launch out from under a guy if he's not careful....but it sure
> is
> | > fun to ride.
> |
> | I owned a 1981 CB900C. Nothing special in the hp stakes, any modern
> | 600c sportbike has a good 25 hp on it.
> |

> No...I said it right. 160+.....I'm not Canadian or European my friend.
> For me it's Miles Per Hour....and I like to hot rod whatever machinery I can
> get my hands on.

What mods have you done, out of interest?

Does it have a fairing (mine had a Vetter Windjammer V)?

Cheers,
Mark
Old December 26th 04, 02:44 PM
Big Bill

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:35:20 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Heading for 55..... not too old to ride the Harley...

Aww, shoooot! We're still young, and I'll be 58 in Feb!

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old December 26th 04, 05:52 PM
John Riggs

I haven't modified anything save a bit of tweaking of the carburetors,
timing, and only the barest of necessary equipment....which doesn't include
a fairing. Ever get hit by a bug at 160 ? THAT really stings.
This bike was to be a hobby project before I got hit by my divorce. I'm
lucky I even still have it. The ex and her BF had tinkered with the brakes,
and it is only the engine tossing the cam chain that saved me from taking
off much further than the yard with it, or I likely would have had a very
serious "Oops!". God loves me, I can tell.
What I'd like to do when I get the rest of this crap that I have going
on, over with, is have it bored to 1100 cc, a slightly more radical cam, and
a twin turbo setup from a Suzuki or similar.
The weakest part of this bike is the transmission. I'd be interested in
knowing if there is anyone around that specializes in beefing this
particular tranny. Continuous hard acceleration seems to destroy them in the
briefest of times.

"Mark Olson" > wrote in message
| John Riggs wrote:
| > "Mark Olson" > wrote in message
| > | John Riggs > wrote:
| > |
| > 160+
| > |
| > | 160 km/hr, not 160 mph.
| > |
| > horse
| > is
| > |

Old December 26th 04, 06:08 PM
Mark Olson

John Riggs wrote:

> "Mark Olson" > wrote in message
> | John Riggs wrote:
> | > |
> shocks
> a 2
> around
> | > 160+
> | > |
> | > |
> | > horse
> sure
> | > is
> | > |
> | > |

> | > No...I said it right. 160+.....I'm not Canadian or European my
> friend.
> | > For me it's Miles Per Hour....and I like to hot rod whatever machinery I
> can
> | > get my hands on.
> | >

> | What mods have you done, out of interest?
> |
> | Does it have a fairing (mine had a Vetter Windjammer V)?

> I haven't modified anything save a bit of tweaking of the carburetors,
> timing, and only the barest of necessary equipment....which doesn't include
> a fairing. Ever get hit by a bug at 160 ? THAT really stings.
> This bike was to be a hobby project before I got hit by my divorce. I'm
> lucky I even still have it. The ex and her BF had tinkered with the brakes,
> and it is only the engine tossing the cam chain that saved me from taking
> off much further than the yard with it, or I likely would have had a very
> serious "Oops!". God loves me, I can tell.
> What I'd like to do when I get the rest of this crap that I have going
> on, over with, is have it bored to 1100 cc, a slightly more radical cam, and
> a twin turbo setup from a Suzuki or similar.
> The weakest part of this bike is the transmission. I'd be interested in
> knowing if there is anyone around that specializes in beefing this
> particular tranny. Continuous hard acceleration seems to destroy them in the
> briefest of times.

Well, if all you've done is tweak the timing and adjust the carbs, you have not
ever hit 160 let alone 140 on that bike.

One of the most aerodynamics bikes that Honda has ever made, the RC51, can
barely break 160 with 120 rear wheel hp on tap. Your bike's theoretical top
speed at redline in high range in 5th gear is about 152 mph. My own experience
tells me that without *serious* horsepower improvements that it was actually
faster for top speed in low range 5th gear or high range 4th gear, because it
won't pull to redline in high-5th.

Your bike, even assuming it's been tuned well and had the cam sprockets slotted
to help the top end a bit would be doing well to put out 85 hp at the rear
wheel. If you're lying down on the tank it might _just_ do 130 without a fairing.

Have fun with it, but remember it wasn't intended as a speed machine, it was a
air cooled inline four alternative to the GL1100 (it even uses the exact same
final drive 'differential' as the GL1000/GL1100).

I actually liked the 85 mph speedometer as it was perfectly accurate, unlike most
bike speedos, and once you get above 85 you don't need a speedometer anyway.

Cheers,
Mark

Old December 26th 04, 06:27 PM
John Riggs

Whatever, Mark. Believe what you will.

"Mark Olson" > wrote in message
| John Riggs wrote:

| > | > |
| > shocks
| > a 2
| > around
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > sure
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > friend.
| > can

| > |

Old December 26th 04, 11:48 PM
HarleyVA

"John Riggs" > :

> Whatever, Mark. Believe what you will.

Not to call anyone a liar but back when the CB's were really popular
(I had a CB750 and with my current bike, I've owned over 20 bikes,
including a V65 and a VMax), but there's *no way* that a CB900
could do 160mph. The top rated speed of a VMax..in *perfect*
conditions with V-Boost wide open, was 160mph and a CB900 wouldn't
even be recognizable in the side mirrors.

Be Grateful for DCX. At Least They Aren't FORD! Ted Jeep 32 December 23rd 04 03:48 AM
Mitchell on demand 2004 - 2003, Alldata CD SETs, BMW ETC, General Motors, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Mercedes Truck, Mini E, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo, AUDI, Jaguar, Land Rover, CHRYSLER DODGE, Peugeot and Renault, Acura Isuzu, Kia, Mitsubishi, Niss vvcd VW water cooled 0 September 19th 04 11:35 PM
Ford Coil Packs Bubba 4x4 2 April 21st 04 05:36 PM
Do they still offer Ford Cougar in North America aniram General 7 April 19th 04 02:24 PM