** Gov. Corzine's 91 mph Trooper back on the road <= run for the hills! **

Old June 26th 07, 06:34 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
¥ UltraMan ¥

Default ** Gov. Corzine's 91 mph Trooper back on the road <= run for the hills! **

Gov. Corzine's 91 mph trooper back on the road
By Tom Hester Jr.
ASSOCIATED PRESS

TRENTON - The state trooper who was driving Gov. Corzine in his near-fatal
car accident is back behind the wheel of the governor's SUV, even as he
faces an unpaid suspension for his role in the crash.
Corzine told WCBS Newsradio 880 in New York this morning he is "absolutely
confident" in Trooper Robert Rasinski.

"As a matter of fact, so confident that he drove for me on Saturday,"
Corzine said.

Rasinski has been cleared to drive Corzine again after the accident. A state
police accident review board last week faulted Rasinski for chauffeuring the
governor at high speed with the emergency police lights flashing. The Garden
State Parkway crash occurred April 12 as Rasinski. Rasinski was travelling
91 mph in a 65 mph zone as he drove the governor from Atlantic City to a
meeting with disgraced radio personality Don Imus in Princeton.

The head of the state police, Superintendent Col. Rick Fuentes, has
recommended Rasinski be suspended without pay for up to five days for
breaking department rules. State police have yet to release the police
report from the accident and refuse to release a report by the accident
review board that determined Rasinski had made mistakes.

Corzine noted those findings, but still credited Rasinski.

"In the midst of the accident he did everything he possibly could do to
protect me and the other people in the car," Corzine said. "It was very
clear that he did that and I think it could have been a lot worse if he
hadn't been as able as he was."

Rasinski and a Corzine aide also in the car suffered minor injuries.

Corzine was not wearing a seat belt and was tossed from the front to the
back of the SUV, breaking 15 bones. He spent 18 days in the hospital, eight
on a ventilator, and had three surgeries.

Corzine, who recently moved from crutches to a cane, told WCBS his recovery
was progressing.

"I'm moving around," Corzine said. "I'm not out jogging or anything at this
stage, but I think we're well ahead of the kinds of schedules that were laid
to me and were first discussed, and the doctors tell me I'm doing very well
and I'm very blessed to have recovered as well as I have."

Corzine has released a public service announcement urging people to wear
seat belts and said today he would continue to concentrate on traffic
safety. He vowed to sign a recently passed bill that would both allow police
to freely ticket drivers for talking on a hand-held cell phone and ban
sending text messages while driving.

"I feel very strongly that we need to do that," Corzine said. "There are a
lot of safety issues that need to be addressed, speed being one of them, and
distractions while driving causes a lot of problems, so I will be happy to
sign this bill and work on traffic safety in the future."

Old June 26th 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
> Gov. Corzine's 91 mph trooper back on the road
> By Tom Hester Jr.
> ASSOCIATED PRESS
>
> TRENTON - The state trooper who was driving Gov. Corzine in his near-fatal
> car accident is back behind the wheel of the governor's SUV, even as he
> faces an unpaid suspension for his role in the crash.
> Corzine told WCBS Newsradio 880 in New York this morning he is "absolutely
> confident" in Trooper Robert Rasinski.
>
> "As a matter of fact, so confident that he drove for me on Saturday,"
> Corzine said.
>
> Rasinski has been cleared to drive Corzine again after the accident. A state
> police accident review board last week faulted Rasinski for chauffeuring the
> governor at high speed with the emergency police lights flashing. The Garden
> State Parkway crash occurred April 12 as Rasinski. Rasinski was travelling
> 91 mph in a 65 mph zone as he drove the governor from Atlantic City to a
> meeting with disgraced radio personality Don Imus in Princeton.

When cops break the law they should really have the book thrown at them.
This trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but we all
know nothing will be done to him.
Old June 26th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS spewed:

<< ECP removed >>

> This trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but we all
> know nothing will be done to him.

As was done with you.

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old June 26th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Shawn Hirn

In article et>,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:

> ¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
> > Gov. Corzine's 91 mph trooper back on the road
> > By Tom Hester Jr.
> > ASSOCIATED PRESS
> >
> > TRENTON - The state trooper who was driving Gov. Corzine in his near-fatal
> > car accident is back behind the wheel of the governor's SUV, even as he
> > faces an unpaid suspension for his role in the crash.
> > Corzine told WCBS Newsradio 880 in New York this morning he is "absolutely
> > confident" in Trooper Robert Rasinski.
> >
> > "As a matter of fact, so confident that he drove for me on Saturday,"
> > Corzine said.
> >
> > Rasinski has been cleared to drive Corzine again after the accident. A
> > state
> > police accident review board last week faulted Rasinski for chauffeuring
> > the
> > governor at high speed with the emergency police lights flashing. The
> > Garden
> > State Parkway crash occurred April 12 as Rasinski. Rasinski was travelling
> > 91 mph in a 65 mph zone as he drove the governor from Atlantic City to a
> > meeting with disgraced radio personality Don Imus in Princeton.
> >

> When cops break the law they should really have the book thrown at them.
> This trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but we all
> know nothing will be done to him.

No law was broken; however, state police policy was. For violating
policy and having no good reason to speed, Rasinski is likely to be
suspended without pay, although only for a week. That's what I read last
week in a local NJ newspaper.
Old June 27th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
¥ UltraMan ¥

Bull****!

Old June 27th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
>> Gov. Corzine's 91 mph trooper back on the road
>> By Tom Hester Jr.
>> ASSOCIATED PRESS
>>
>> TRENTON - The state trooper who was driving Gov. Corzine in his near-fatal
>> car accident is back behind the wheel of the governor's SUV, even as he
>> faces an unpaid suspension for his role in the crash.
>> Corzine told WCBS Newsradio 880 in New York this morning he is "absolutely
>> confident" in Trooper Robert Rasinski.
>>
>> "As a matter of fact, so confident that he drove for me on Saturday,"
>> Corzine said.
>>
>> Rasinski has been cleared to drive Corzine again after the accident. A state
>> police accident review board last week faulted Rasinski for chauffeuring the
>> governor at high speed with the emergency police lights flashing. The Garden
>> State Parkway crash occurred April 12 as Rasinski. Rasinski was travelling
>> 91 mph in a 65 mph zone as he drove the governor from Atlantic City to a
>> meeting with disgraced radio personality Don Imus in Princeton.
>>

>When cops break the law they should really have the book thrown at them.
> This trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but we all
>know nothing will be done to him.

Even more so are the politicians who set our laws for us, and then
break them themselves. Chappaquidick, anyone? ROTFLMAO.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old June 27th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Bo Raxo[_2_]

"Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver" > wrote in message
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>>

>>When cops break the law they should really have the book thrown at them.
>> This trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but we all
>>know nothing will be done to him.

> Even more so are the politicians who set our laws for us, and then
> break them themselves. Chappaquidick, anyone? ROTFLMAO.

Cheney and Bush have, what, three DUIs between the two of them? All of
them more recent than Chappaquidick, IIRC.

Old June 27th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
rst

EVERYONE does 90 mph+ on that highway.

The real danger (besides dui, of course) is people driving cars from
The Big Three automakers.

There really should be a strict highway speed limit (50 or 55 mph) for
anyone not driving a Eurpean or Japanese car.

These cars are engineered to handle those speeds-- and much faster.
American cars (Ford, GM Chrysler) are dangerous at high speeds.

Old June 27th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Alex

Old June 27th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Alex

On Jun 26, 6:59 pm, Shawn Hirn > wrote:

> No law was broken; however, state police policy was. For violating
> policy and having no good reason to speed, Rasinski is likely to be
> suspended without pay, although only for a week. That's what I read last
> week in a local NJ newspaper.

Huh? What do you mean no law was broken? The idiot was guilty of
reckless driving. It was his poor driving that caused the accident.
He
was also guilty of speeding. Check the laws in NJ. Cops have to be
going to an emergency to exceed the speed limit. Charuffeuring the
governor is not an emergency. The cop should lose his license for
a good long time. Almost forgot, the cop is also guilty of allowing
the governor to ride in the front seat with no belt.
Alex