Virginia now gives out $3500 fines for speeding!!! - YAAAYYYY

Old June 27th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Brent P[_1_]

Default Virginia now gives out $3500 fines for speeding!!! - YAAAYYYY

In article > , Deadrat wrote:

> Look to your other freedoms now going down the drain. Once they're gone,
> you'll find that your guns won't do you much good, pistolero.

Have you heard about what's going on in Iraq? Amazing what an armed
population can do to even the world's strongest and most advanced
military.

Old June 27th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Tim Crowley

On Jun 26, 2:22 pm, wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:15:34 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>
> MURDERERS > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> And what would such a law ACCOMPLISH - if enacted? Anyone stuck with
> >> it would just leave Virginia - not difficult at all if one commutes to
> >> work in Washington from northern Virginia. I sure wouldn't hesitate
> >> to leave a state just looking for endless new ways to loot the middle
> >> class.

> >Lots of people applaud this law and regard it as an incentive to stay in
> >the state. Less chance of being killed or maimed by some psycho speeder.

> I do not agree with you. Virginia has a lot of illegial immigrants,
> which drive cars without a drivers license or auto insurance. I would
> say that there is a greater chance of being creamed by a illegial
> immigrant than by a drunk driver.

All the more reason Congress is going to pass comprehensive
immigration reform - this way our labor will have documentation and
can get licence and insurance. win-win

Old June 27th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Zippy P

> All the more reason Congress is going to pass comprehensive
> immigration reform - this way our labor will have documentation and
> can get licence and insurance. win-win

Yeah who's going to insure them? Not Allstate, not Farmers. Joe Buttcrack
will, and will flee town when they inevitably collide with you.

Old June 27th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Deadrat

Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver > wrote in
:

wrote:

>>> Does this also include state governors like New Jersey Governor John
>>> Corzine and his speeding accident? He didn't go to jail. And, he
>>> cost the taxpayer a ton of money.
>>> http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...sey_governor_j
>>> ohn_corzine_seriously.html
>>>
>>> What a pile of horse****.

>>I don't agree with how Corzine and his trooper chauffeur have escaped
>>punishment. Trooper should permanently lose all driving privileges but
>>we all nothing will be done to him.
>>
>>BTW - Corzine says he, not the state, will pay his medical bills. Not
>>saying that's how it will play out, but that's what he said a couple
>>months back.

> And who pays Corzine, moron? Damned, did your mom have any kids that
> lived?

Corzine's salary is a sunk cost: he's going to be paid his salary as
governor as long as he's governor, regardless of accidents. The point is
that he won't bill his insurance (no doubt paid for by the state of NJ) for
his medical expenses. He'll pay those out of his own pocket. (He can
afford it.)
Old June 27th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Deadrat wrote:

>> Have you heard about what's going on in Iraq? Amazing what an armed
>> population can do to even the world's strongest and most advanced
>> military.

> In the first place, you're comparing a population resisting an armed
> invader to an attempted internal uprising. Perhaps I'd be more inclined to
> believe you if you were boasting about resisting an impending Canadian
> invasion.

Nahh... probably just a US military composed of foreigners.

> In the second place, you want to be treated like the Iraqis?

We're getting there.

Old June 27th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Alex

On Jun 26, 2:16 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> > On Jun 25, 5:07 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >> Good. No criminal coddling here. Speeders are kid-killers and
> >> kid-cripplers and deserve this and more.

> > Just more proof that speeding tickets are all about revenue, like
> > we've been telling you for years.

> All right then. Would you prefer speeders be punished with prison time
> and loss of license.?

Of course not. Everyone would prefer properly set speed limits and
better driver training. Those, like yourself, that can't demonstrate
minimum amount of driving skill, lose their license. Pretty simple
stuff.
-----------------
Alex

Old June 27th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Alex:

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>
<< snip S&DDAM's screed >>

> Of course not. Everyone would prefer properly set speed limits and
> better driver training. Those, like yourself, that can't demonstrate
> a minimum amount of driving skill, lose their license. Pretty simple
> stuff.

In a strange way, I have to agree with the resident nutjob on one point:
to punish traffic offenders with jail time as opposed to monetary fines.
Properly set speed limits and better driver training are what I'd like
to see too. Then about all the traffic enforcement you would need would
be for the most dangerous of the drivers out there and sending them to
jail would be a more feasable option and would take the revenue aspect
out of traffic enforcement.

necromancer the insomniac
Old June 27th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

GREAT LAW, THIS OUGHT TO GUARANTEE LOTS OF DEAD COPS

Old June 27th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

TIME TO START BOMBING GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS AND BOMBING PIG STATIONS.

DEATH TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT

gmc 3500 CHESTER OLSON 4x4 4 September 29th 06 04:50 AM
$3500 engine in '95 SW2, worth it? [email protected] Saturn 14 March 1st 06 09:13 PM
Spedding fines: 5 mph increments regardless of speed limit 223rem Driving 19 October 26th 05 05:02 AM
SR 3, Virginia, Again Dave Head Driving 1 October 8th 05 01:16 AM
OT New Law in Virginia Bill Berckman VW air cooled 4 February 10th 05 10:21 PM