What happened in traffic court yesterday

Old April 7th 05, 12:57 PM
223rem

Default What happened in traffic court yesterday

My ticket was for 77 in 55. Moving radar, and me and the cop were
the only vehicles on the highway. Pretty bad, as it was over 20mph.
over the limit.

I was offered a deal by the assist. prosecutor: that
I plead guilty, pay $150, and, if I will get no more tickets
for 12 months the case will be dismissed. Meanwhile, my
driving record is and will stay clean. If I get another ticket
they'll charge me for this one.
Guess what I did.
Old April 7th 05, 02:34 PM
Larry Bud

223rem wrote:
> My ticket was for 77 in 55. Moving radar, and me and the cop were
> the only vehicles on the highway. Pretty bad, as it was over 20mph.
> over the limit.
>
> I was offered a deal by the assist. prosecutor: that
> I plead guilty, pay $150, and, if I will get no more tickets
> for 12 months the case will be dismissed. Meanwhile, my
> driving record is and will stay clean. If I get another ticket
> they'll charge me for this one.
> Guess what I did.

Sounds like a good deal to me. The county gets their extortion
dollars, and your insurance doesn't go up.

Old April 7th 05, 02:37 PM
John Harlow

> Sounds like a good deal to me. The county gets their extortion
> dollars, and your insurance doesn't go up.

My thoughts exactly. As my brother would say, he paid his "stupid tax".

Old April 7th 05, 02:44 PM
MidnightDad

"223rem" > wrote in message
om...
> My ticket was for 77 in 55. Moving radar, and me and the cop were
> the only vehicles on the highway. Pretty bad, as it was over 20mph.
> over the limit.
>
> I was offered a deal by the assist. prosecutor: that
> I plead guilty, pay $150, and, if I will get no more tickets
> for 12 months the case will be dismissed. Meanwhile, my
> driving record is and will stay clean. If I get another ticket
> they'll charge me for this one.
> Guess what I did.

Kicked the prosecutor in the nuts, grabbed the bailiff's gun, and shot your
way out?

Old April 7th 05, 04:26 PM
223rem

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:57:55 GMT, 223rem > wrote:
>

>>My ticket was for 77 in 55. Moving radar, and me and the cop were
>>the only vehicles on the highway. Pretty bad, as it was over 20mph.
>>over the limit.
>>
>>I was offered a deal by the assist. prosecutor: that
>>I plead guilty, pay $150, and, if I will get no more tickets
>>for 12 months the case will be dismissed. Meanwhile, my
>>driving record is and will stay clean. If I get another ticket
>>they'll charge me for this one.
>>Guess what I did.

> You said "**** YOU, I'M INNOCENT AND I AIN'T TAKIN' NO ****ING PLEA
> BARGAIN!!!"