Source for radio code, 1990 V8 Quattro.

Old August 18th 04, 02:39 AM
John

Default Source for radio code, 1990 V8 Quattro.

Does anyone have a source or know of someone that can pull a
security code, my local Audi dealer was less than helpful. This is a
gamma Radio. Thanks a lot. John
\
Old August 19th 04, 04:37 AM
Tony

Sounds like your local Stealer is living up to their reputation.

Most dealers ar happy to help. Have the VIN and Radio serial number
ready and they can look it up on line (should be free too).

Pull radio to get the serial number from the side.

Old August 20th 04, 04:26 AM
David

On my later model audi, the factory had hidden a small sticker with the code
on the lid of the trunk, partially obscured by the trunk crossmembers. You
might want to try and look around with a flashlight. I had to crawl in to
find it. The tag was small, approx 1/2x1/4 inches with the 4 number code
hand written on it.

Old August 29th 04, 08:33 AM
John

Thanks David, I found the sticker in the trunck,and now have a
functioning radio. Thanks, John

Old August 29th 04, 12:50 PM
David

Glad you found it.