A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Honda
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sebo 9806AM Upright Vacuum Turning Swivel Neck For Hard to Reach Areas

Old May 22nd 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Sebo 9806AM Upright Vacuum Turning Swivel Neck For Hard to Reach Areas

List Price:$559.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0009ICUFG
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009ICUFG

What really made us zero in on this model was the concise video we saw on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AdZfIKnGwo). We couldn't believe how they did the stairs (we added a turbo brush to do this). And, then, we tried it at home---it worked fantastic.We know it's still early (we've had this for only 2 days), but it is an excellent fit for us. This vacuum is, we never thought we'd say this, just wonderful. It's fantastic on carpeting, tile, linoleum, and wood floors--we have all four. The premium model comes with a carpet head and a bare floor head plus a crevice tool and upholstery brush. (We'll likely buy a wand and dust tool soon.) When you study the filtration design and implementation compared to others brands it is incredibly clever and highly effective. One thing we had difficulty finding on-line was how loud vacuums were. If anything we found sites that ranked "noise level" or "quiet" but never actual decibel levels. When doing research we found that normal conversation ranges from 60 to 70 decibels. The Felix manual said that this vacuum registers at 68. We found to our amazement that we could talk over the vacuum---we've never been able to do this with any other vacuum. It is welcomely quiet!It's incredibly compact, has incredible maneuverability, and is very light. We are (again) simply amazed thus far. It's worth evaluating this to see if this model/design works for you.
I LOVE my SEBO Felix vacuum. It is brilliantly designed, features high-quality German engineering, is lightweight and very user friendly. They thought of everything when designing this, even the small details make a difference. Prior to doing a lot of research I figured I'd just get a $150 -$200 vacuum, but wanted a lightweight one since I live in a tri-level house with a lot of stairs. It was very difficult to find one that was effective and didn't weigh 23 - 26lbs. After checking multiple vacuum sites I found this product consistently got rave reviews from consumers and vacuum industry critics -- this brand is even used in the White House and Buckingham Palace. I had never even heard of it before. Initially, I had a hard time justifying paying over $500 for a vacuum, but no other lightweight upright had all the features,great reviews and superior filtration.This vacuum should last 12-15 years or more, so the cost is well worth it. I am thrilled with my SEBO Felix; it is quiet, very powerful and easy to handle. All of the attachments go into place easily and it maneuvers into tough curves and corners with ease, and can easily get under beds and other furniture. I recommend also buying the turbo brush attachment (great for cars, stairs)and a pack of extra bags. The crevice tool and upholstery attachment also work extremely well.
Love this vacuum, it is worth every penny.German built, providing an entire unit of all replaceable parts, not a disposable vacuum like all the walmart specials. Something breaks, just get the part, the vacuum is built with this purpose, so all parts slide in and out easily, even for cleaning! Dont be decieved into the no filter canister vacuum trap, it is messier, worse for air quality, and just plain ugly. The filters for this vacuum are available right here through Amazon. This vacuum tilts so it can easily slide underneath couches, beds, cabinets, etc. It also has a wide variety of accessories and attachments to enhance its performance. Multi speed suction power, detachable canister so you can do stairs easily, and it in general is light weight and a very managable size. I Highly Recommend this product!
The SEBO 9806AM Felix vacuum cleaner is perfect for those who suffer from chronic allergies and asthma. If you or a loved one suffers from asthma, allergies or pet dander the 9806AM utilizes a hospital-grade S-Class filtration system that has three layers of filtration. One of the contained layers is aÂ* 99.9% effective multi-layer filter bag that drops easily into position and is ready to go once the cover is closed. The microfiltration system on the 9806AM uses electrostatic.Â* This means that even the smallest dirt particles are charged and then freed making them easier to be contained.The SEBO 9806AM Felix, is made to be user and environment safe. The protective handle bumper stabilizes the vacuum when slammed against surfaces and walls.Â* The soft rubber protects from damages or marks other lesser vacuums might end up leaving.Â* For peace of mind cleaning, purchase the The SEBO 9806AM Felix upright vacuum cleaner.

Ads