1970 Jeep Commando

Old March 6th 05, 12:45 AM
Bruce Grant

Default 1970 Jeep Commando

A co-worker of mine had to clean up his storage area recently, and had to
get rid of this. The body is in 1/2 way decent condition. It has
Buick's 225-V6 in it. The transmission, transfer case, and driveshafts
are missing (no clue as to they're where-abouts). I have no interest in
trying to put this back together, but thought someone out there may be
interested in it. It can be had cheaply, any reasonable offers will be
considered. There's no title though. I can deliver anywhere within 150
miles of home.

--
Bruce
Westminster, Md
Old March 6th 05, 02:45 AM
RoyJ

MD translates to 1200 miles from here. Darn.

Old March 6th 05, 10:35 PM
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

Bruce Grant wrote:
> A co-worker of mine had to clean up his storage area recently, and had to
> get rid of this. The body is in 1/2 way decent condition. It has
> Buick's 225-V6 in it. The transmission, transfer case, and driveshafts
> are missing (no clue as to they're where-abouts). I have no interest in
> trying to put this back together, but thought someone out there may be
> interested in it. It can be had cheaply, any reasonable offers will be
> considered. There's no title though. I can deliver anywhere within 150
> miles of home.

Run a free ad at the American Jeepster Club website:
http://www.off-road.com/jeepster/
It'll be gone pretty quick from there.

Cheers,
- Jeff G
67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon

What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Chrysler to show Jeep pickup and "FirePower" sports car concepts inDetroit MoPar Man Chrysler 4 December 10th 04 07:45 PM