OMG - Bill's gonna Crap!

Old March 5th 05, 11:44 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:09:45 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> I was drafted, US56375731: http://www.billhughes.com/shots.jpg
> Where were you?

When they told me I'd get 3 square meals a day, I didn't
think they meant the K-Ration packages. :P OK, so I was
in the AF. Basic was in Lackland, Tx, where I got the rare
treat of watching the guy in the next bunk detox on our
aftershave.

--

-bob-
Only people that don't know better still run Windows.

Old March 5th 05, 11:47 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:31:44 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> LOL Not at three hundred pounds.

Sure, that just proves you know good food for the Military.
Your name in lights over the Mess Tent!

Old March 5th 05, 11:48 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And what does this say about you? Other than you're bleeding heart
liberal that probably waylaid our lumber business:
http://marina.mfarris.com/theref/gra...bob_falbo4.gif And it's only
196 KB even in it's passé gif format, you could upload hundreds of them
to any of the cheapest Internet Service Providers.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 5th 05, 11:57 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:48:35 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> And what does this say about you? Other than you're
> bleeding heart liberal that probably waylaid our
> lumber business:

I'm going to have to have a word with "Smokey" about
his image.

> http://marina.mfarris.com/theref/gra...bob_falbo4.gif
> And it's only 196 KB even in it's passé gif format, you
> could upload hundreds of them to any of the cheapest
> Internet Service Providers.

Uh... guess you missed the other 5000 pages, huh?

Old March 6th 05, 03:53 AM
Lon

F. Robert Falbo proclaimed:

> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:09:45 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:
>

>>I was drafted, US56375731: http://www.billhughes.com/shots.jpg
>>Where were you?

> When they told me I'd get 3 square meals a day, I didn't
> think they meant the K-Ration packages. :P OK, so I was
> in the AF. Basic was in Lackland, Tx, where I got the rare
> treat of watching the guy in the next bunk detox on our
> aftershave.

Ah yes. And wait until someone just down the aisle is
addicted to Absorbine Jr.

Old March 6th 05, 05:36 AM
RJ

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:51:44 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
> wrote:

>Gullible, you may snow a Snowbird, but you can't sh*t a Sh*t bird.

You didn't answer his question.

RJ
Old March 6th 05, 06:31 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:53:35 -0800, Lon wrote:

> Ah yes. And wait until someone just down the aisle is
> addicted to Absorbine Jr.

Mmmm... Good stuff. I guess if you drink enough of it, it'll
get to wherever hurts. :P

--

-bob-