NSR Review By Randy Magruder

Old February 23rd 05, 10:50 PM
John Wallace

Not in my house they don't, or not for very long at least :-)

Old February 24th 05, 04:06 AM
Pete

"John Wallace" > wrote in message
> Hi Pete :-)
>
> No, I've heard nothing of Crammond for some time now. With few companies
> making games, enormous license costs and huge development budgets, it
> must be tough to be in the right place to do what you want!

Often wondered whatever became of him. At one time he was one of the
best but
he sort of just fell off the face of the earth after his last effort. I
thought I had read he
was going to redo his Amiga stunt racing game but never heard any more.

> Sorry I don't type much - I broke my wrist in a mountain biking accident
> last week, and it takes me AGES to type anything with one finger (and
> I'm still anal enough to want correct punctuation and capitalisation!)
>
> John

Sorry, to hear that but I know where you're coming from. :-( Some days
my
health barely allows me to type coherently as well.
I've been invited by a cousin to go with him and his wife to
Tighnabruaich next year,
if I have to crawl on my hands and knees I'm going! :-)
Get well.

Pete

Old March 4th 05, 04:49 PM
John Wallace

Pete wrote:

> Sorry, to hear that but I know where you're coming from. :-( Some days
> my
> health barely allows me to type coherently as well.
> I've been invited by a cousin to go with him and his wife to
> Tighnabruaich next year,
> if I have to crawl on my hands and knees I'm going! :-)
> Get well.

I'm getting better, thanks! I hope you enjoy the trip to Tighnabruaich,
it's great to visit and see places where rampant consumerism just passes by!

John
Old March 5th 05, 02:57 PM
Pete

My kind of place. :-)