Happy Thanksgiving! (yesterday) Also, thanks to Brian M.

Old November 27th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Happy Thanksgiving! (yesterday) Also, thanks to Brian M.

Brian M., thank you for your email on the OTM car trouble. I can not
reply by email for some reason that is probably my fault, so I am
thanking you here, as I am too lazy to fix computer problems today.

Oh yeah, to all of the many thousands of people still left on
r.a.m.m.m., Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Pat
Old November 28th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

I'll second that! Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!

Chris
99BBB

Old December 5th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Brian Minto

You are welcome, Pat. I am glad that I could help. Diagnostics can be hard,
particularly with symptoms that can have several causes either working alone
or together. (That kinda sounds like something Dr. House might say.) I was
hesitant to reply to the group because the threads can get get pretty
bizarre and the threads begin to take on lives of their own.

Brian M.

Old December 6th 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

This group is pretty civil, you shouldn't worry too much about jumping in
here. Compared to other newsgroups I've been on / monitored, this is like
being in church ;-)

Hey Brian have you jumped in on my 'who's hanging out here these days' post
above? Please do if you haven't

Chris
99BBB