Insurance gripes

Old March 22nd 05, 08:20 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article >,
says...
>If someone not on my policy without their own
>insurance wrecks my car, the claim will likely be denied anyway the way
>things seem to work.

Unless something really fishy was going on, the insurance company should not
deny this type of claim.
------------
Alex

Old March 23rd 05, 02:11 AM
Big Bill

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:06:37 -0500, Alex Rodriguez >
wrote:

>In article . com>,
says...

>>Because you are not insuring your equity in the car. You are assuring
>>against liability caused by your car. A POS car can generate just as
>>much liability as a top of the line model. If anything your rates
>>should go up because your brakes, etc are getting older.

>Makes sense. Why does the price of collision insurance not go down as the
>car gets older?
>Alex

In my experience, it does.
If it doesn't in your experience, maybe you need a different carrier?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"