Service manual for 93 Grand Caravan 3.0 V-6 needed

Old August 8th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default Service manual for 93 Grand Caravan 3.0 V-6 needed

Does anyone have one for sale or have a link or lead as to where to get
one? What brand or author should one NOT get? Thanks.

Old August 11th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted Mittelstaedt

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone have one for sale or have a link or lead as to where to get
> one? What brand or author should one NOT get? Thanks.

You can still buy the 1995 Factory Service Manual and the 1993, 1994, 1995
minivans
are similar enough so that most things will still work. Certainly the
engines are the
same in those years, so everything in the manual about the engine will be
still valid.
You can get the manual he

http://www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com/

If you really want the real FSM then input a notification into Ebay to mail
you when
the search "1993 Dodge manual" turns up an auction. Be prepared though to
pay a
lot for the manual, probably even more than the 1995 manual. Here is an Ebay
auction
for a 1994 FSM:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110019911146

These manuals used to be a lot more common on Ebay, I am surprised. When I
bought
my 1994 van last year, I only paid about $35 for the manual on Ebay, and
there were many
more than there are now.

You can also go to Alldata, he

http://www.alldatadiy.com/

And buy a do-it-yourself subscription. I suppose if you were a real
cheapskate you could
spend hours printing out all of the data on your vehicle and end up with the
equivalent of
a factory service manual, rather than resubscribing every year.

The Alldata database is also available at many libraries. The library pays
a few to Alldata
of course.

Ted

Old August 11th 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ralf Ballis

wrote:

> Does anyone have one for sale or have a link or lead as to where to get
> one? What brand or author should one NOT get? Thanks.

Haynes Repair Manual ISBN:

1-56392-132-4799-1173

Regards,

Ralf
--
www.omnibusclub.de
Erfinder des Abgasturboladers Dr. Alfred J. Büchi: "Die Abgase,