dash light bulbs

Old April 20th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default dash light bulbs

Any online stores that sell the tiny light bulbs for the air conditioning
control panel for an '02 chev. silverado

Old April 20th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

The lights themselves are probably not available. The control panel is
not really a serviceable part (anyone here can correct me if I'm
wrong). As for replacement control panels, here is a link.

http://brightauto.com/shop/partslist...4&osubcat=6848

Scroll down a bit to see the various styles that were available in 2002
(with or without automatic temp. control; with or without rear A/C)

~ Hope this helps.

Old April 20th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

mark > wrote:
>Any online stores that sell the tiny light bulbs for the air conditioning
>control panel for an '02 chev. silverado

If they are "grain of wheat" bulbs, Jameco should have them. Chicago
Miniature Lamp makes them.
--scott

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
How to replace the light bulbs behind the dashboard? Arctic Wolf Honda 2 March 11th 05 07:16 AM
Crazy lights on '02 A4 1.8T - can anyone shed any light on this? muk Audi 6 February 11th 05 03:57 AM
'84 Toyota Cressida: Runs Fine, But Every Dash Warning Light Is Lit. Thoughts On ? Robert11 Technology 0 January 2nd 05 08:29 PM
98 Odyssey front end howl & Brake Lamp light on dash?? Griffindog Honda 2 October 14th 04 06:21 AM