I have a brief request for everyone in this group..

Old July 31st 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Anomalix Staff

Default I have a brief request for everyone in this group..

Well i play this online game called rwk. and if you go to this link
http://rwk1.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-...bercrombie1892
and vote "sexy" under the picture it gives me a big reward in gold in
the actual game that i play. Im pretty sure it rewards me because it
gets more people to play this game. So i guess you could say im
advertising for it, but i would be overly happy if you would go to the
link and just vote "sexy". Thanks for you time!

Old August 1st 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

Anomalix Staff > wrote in article
. com>...
> Well i play this online game called rwk. and if you go to this link
> http://rwk1.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-...bercrombie1892
> and vote "sexy" under the picture it gives me a big reward in gold in
> the actual game that i play. Im pretty sure it rewards me because it
> gets more people to play this game. So i guess you could say im
> advertising for it, but i would be overly happy if you would go to the
> link and just vote "sexy". Thanks for you time!

Obviously, some people have entirely too much free time.......and a lot of
chutzpa!

Group 1 Automotive Boycott [email protected] Audi 3 May 22nd 06 11:06 PM
New member to the group .... skooter7000 Antique cars 2 February 10th 06 03:59 PM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM