AR 33 '84 - opinions?

Old August 19th 04, 01:00 PM
Alfisti

Default AR 33 '84 - opinions?

Hello,

I am thinking about getting AR 33 '84 1.3. Overall condition is good.
Any comments about that type of car? I know this one is Series 1, is it any
good now?

Best regards,
Alfisti
Gdansk,Poland

Old August 19th 04, 08:22 PM
Arjan Kuiper

Series 1?
If it's in a good condition as you say it is.
Buy it.
The series 1 is pretty rare these days.
More rare than the series 2, especialy compared to the series 3.
For the rest check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's.

Saluti sportive, Arjan.

Old August 19th 04, 08:51 PM
Alfisti

> Series 1?
> If it's in a good condition as you say it is.
> Buy it.
> The series 1 is pretty rare these days.
> More rare than the series 2, especialy compared to the series 3.
> For the rest check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's.

Thanks for reply.
I should "check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's" you say,
what spots do I have to check?

Alfisti

Gdansk,Poland

Old August 19th 04, 09:30 PM
Catman

Alfisti wrote:

>> Series 1?
>> If it's in a good condition as you say it is.
>> Buy it.
>> The series 1 is pretty rare these days.
>> More rare than the series 2, especialy compared to the series 3.
>> For the rest check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's.

> Thanks for reply.
> I should "check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's" you
> say, what spots do I have to check?

Everywhere

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old August 19th 04, 09:44 PM
SteveH

Catman > wrote:

> Alfisti wrote:
>
> >> Series 1?
> >> If it's in a good condition as you say it is.
> >> Buy it.
> >> The series 1 is pretty rare these days.
> >> More rare than the series 2, especialy compared to the series 3.
> >> For the rest check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's.

> > Thanks for reply.
> > I should "check for rust at the usual spots of a 33 from the 80's" you
> > say, what spots do I have to check?
> >

> Everywhere
>
> Sorry, I couldn't resist

Sadly true.

I'd be looking for a Series III 1.7ie instead.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old August 20th 04, 12:24 AM
Arjan Kuiper

Indeed.
A shame, but it's a fact.