Three lines on Auto climate control readout '92 vette - inoperative

Old March 13th 05, 10:41 PM
Dumptruck

Default Three lines on Auto climate control readout '92 vette - inoperative

I have a 1992 Corvette convertible - I went to start it today, and the
automatic climate control has three horizontal lines across the readout
and it is inoperative - what is the problem with it???

Old March 14th 05, 02:21 PM
Charlie Funk

>what is the problem with it???

The computer that controls the system has probably failed. I had a similar
problem with my '91. $900 and six weeks later I got my car back from Bill
Heard Chevrolet in Nashville. This is NOT a cheap repair.
--
Charlie Funk
Just Cruisin' Plus
lkaboutautos.com...